Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Tv Show

+15
jawlk
Aran
SportsFan429
Craig
Jani
lalit7552
evolva
Sims2
DaxtonTee
bhushna22
ladycallie
BuckBuck
foreal
Valcer
balwinder
19 posters

Go down

Favorite Tv Show Empty Favorite Tv Show

Post  balwinder Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:18 pm

I would like to know what everyone else is into these days.

Me, its One Tree Hill and i cant wait for the next seson coming out in september.

balwinder

Back to top Go down

Favorite Tv Show Empty Re: Favorite Tv Show

Post  Valcer Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:50 pm

I recently downloaded all episodes of Only Fools and Horses and Blackadder. Also try to catch University Challenge when it's on (it's fun now I can get a decent number of questions)

Valcer

Back to top Go down

Post  foreal Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:06 am

Favorite probably would be LOST. But theres a lot of great TV shows... One of better shows is Weeds Wink Very funny Smile

foreal

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Well i will say House MD. I like the way Dr House is thinking and acting. He simply does not give a f*** about anything or anyone. He plays by his own rules.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 pm

I am guilty of being addicted to cartoons. I absolutely LOVE THE OBLONGS. Yeah, thats my favorite for sure. Smile And then futurama.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  bhushna22 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:00 am

I want to see Friend i know it has ended and there are no plans to make a new season but i really want to see all of them back i love them and all their jokes they make and they live together.

bhushna22

Back to top Go down

Post  DaxtonTee Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:53 pm

I Answer Would Have To Be House MD.
It's A Great Show, A++ In USA/CA

DaxtonTee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sims2 Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Only Fools and Horses.
The best sitcom ever here in the UK. Comedy at its finest. Prefer the longer episodes myself, and my favourite must be their boat trip to France where they get busted for the diamonds/money.

Sims2

Back to top Go down

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 am

my favourite tv show is an anime named Ninja Robots , also i like Coffee with Karan , also Dragon Ball z , fear Factor

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Well I am from India and now a days Indian television is showing only Saas Bahu (mother in law and Daughter in law stories) but thanks to god there are some other TV show which can provide healthy entertainment to you and one of them is Baa Bahu aur Baby. I think this one is the best TV show I have ever seen. Every character are so balanced and every character got the room to show their talent as well.

So my favourite is Baa Bahu aur Baby.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:12 pm

My favorite show is "Deadliest Catch" on the Discovery channel.

I like it because it shows a real passion and dedication of people to their dangerous jobs.

It really inspires me a lot.

Jani

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm

It's somewhat embarassing I suppose, but I'm a big reality TV fan... I've been binging on 'I Love Money' on VH1 (Brandi, Megan, Toastee, so cute...) and I've always been a huge fan of Real World, Road Rules, and the accompanying 'challenge' shows. I do think a greater portion of reality shows are pretty much trash, though, so maybe I'm a hypocrite!

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 pm

I found Scrubs to be a bit entertaining. The way it actually has a storyline that's progressing is alright but sadly this coming Season may be the last. I know the actor of JD is going to leave the show and read that this Season will focus on him leaving.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 pm

My favorite tv shows are

Prison Break
Dexter
Heroes

I'm still waiting for the new seasons on all three, for heroes ive been waiting since like last october, and for prison break its been months, same with dexter..i can't wait till september, thats when all the new season come out and new episodes..Very Happy, im looking foward to heroes the most though.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:31 am

I would have to say my favorite show would be the Simpsons. The Simpsons are so creative and original, they have done almost everything when it comes to their comedy skits incorporated within that lovable family cartoon. Family guy even copied a lot of their episodes!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:50 pm

My favorite TV shows are the Haunted TV shows on National Geography or so. It really brings the fear inside our hearts. I believe they are true stories that they re-makes.

Then the next is history channels Mind body kick ass, but it was a show for a small period of time. I think only 12 episodes. And also their Human weapon is better.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:24 pm

I used to be a big fan of shocker reality shows like Ripley's Believe it or Not, RealTV, Cops, and stuff like that... I still check in on them every now and then, but I don't watch them nearly enough as I used to. They are still pretty interesting shows.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  BoSoxFan Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:33 am

Scrubs is only one of my favorite tv shows, but another is Lost those to I just said are my favorite of all-time and I own like every season for both of them, I can't get enough of the two shows.

BoSoxFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:37 am

BoSoxFan wrote:Scrubs is only one of my favorite tv shows, but another is Lost those to I just said are my favorite of all-time and I own like every season for both of them, I can't get enough of the two shows.
Scrubs is a pretty good show. I was really into 24 for a while, too, I think it was really unique how the show was aired in real-time compared to what was actually taking place on the show. It seems like some of these series actually have near cult followings with how many dedicated fans tune in weekly.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lorelei Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:05 pm

I like to watch cartoons, especially the disney one, also the Simpsons-I love them! I also like Twin Peaks, which I saved it in my computer so I can watch everytime I want. i can not say that I like something in particular from the actual shows from tv but I like to see documentaries on Discovery, and any show about animals on Animal Planet.

lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

My favourite tv show would have to be the popular American comedy cartoon series. The Simpsons. They are over 350 shows and each show is just as exciting as the next. There is no sequel with each show and there has already been 1 movie made on the Simpsons which was quite a success.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down