Who will win CL next year?

Go down

Who will win CL next year?

Post  BuckBuck on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:08 pm

I know it is a little bit early to talk about Champions League. But who do you will win it nex year? I say Mancher united again. They have the players to do it once more.

Last edited by BuckBuck on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuckBuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will win CL next year?

Post  bhushna22 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:20 am

I feel this time Chealsea has a chance if they are in good form, But yeah seeing Man Unt form they may win the next C L also.

But i pray for Chealsea to win.

bhushna22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Standard Liege Razz
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ast on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm

I think Real Madrid will take it, Several years we didn't see them so now they have a nice team and they can play good together.

ast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobalt on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:04 pm

I'd like to say Arsenal, but even as a fan I can't honestly say that they've got a good chance. Excellent players, good squad, but not enough experience or depth to compete at the highest level. One or two injuries to key players again and we may well struggle. The youngsters have done a fantastic job and they are maturing, but you need experience.

My money is on Manchester United again. I think they're once more at their peak and have a good blend of attacking and defensive options. They have depth in their squad, a solid defence and a good attack - Even if it does pain me to say it silent

Real are due to do well, though it depends if they can get it together as a team - I think they've suffered in recent years from having too many individuals on the pitch.
Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sims2 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Too early to say still, and the Champions League is so unpredictable. It usually is decided by such minor things: An unfortunate defensive error, a lucky goal or even a poor refereeing decision. These are just three of so many small factors that decide the winner of the Champions League. Obviously there are four or five clubs that everyone will mention (Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc...) however the outcome is unknown untill the end. If I had to put my money on a side though, I would go for Inter Millan with Jose Mourinho.

Sims2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 am

Even though the champions league might be unpredictable at this point it's always fun to guess! I would have to say Chelsea has been very promising out on the field so I'll throw down my guesstimate of Chelsea making it all the way!
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:30 pm

Yay! I vote for Chealsea and Mancher united . I think they will be in good form for the saga. However they are very rivled teams between each other and so i have no idea who will come out top especially when they both have very good players on either team, but we will see.

Last edited by zxlewi on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo is looking really strong (no homo) this year and I think his amazing dribbling skills is exactly what Manchester needs to take Champions League again. Well, atleast that's what I hope happens.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:57 pm

hmmmm it is for sure that Manchester united is gonna win champian league next year again as they got some real acid.but Chelsea can be a big threat for man united in cl.
coz both teams containing power full and energetic players

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down