Bodybuilding.

Go down

Bodybuilding.

Post  BuckBuck on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:16 pm

How will win Mr Olympia this year. I will go with Victor Valdez. He is looking better and better evry year. I think he will beat J Cutler. There is still couple of months to go to the competition.
BuckBuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodybuilding.

Post  jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 am

Not sure about Mt. Olympia but body building is definitely an interesting sport. There is a couple body building clubs in my area that I visit on occasion to get really pumped up. The only problem is that a lot of people cheat by using steroids to get mega massive.
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 pm

use to do alot of body building myself remember when i got my first weights and was annoyed at the cashier who asked if i needed help carrying them... loool maybe its normally un-strong people who buy weights to look cool
aint used em in a while doh because aint had the time or motivation Sad

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:45 pm

I think Cutler will take it, he's a very dedicated competitor. Bodybuilding as a sport should get a little more publicity, it's extremely competitive and still extremely underground. It's not so much a spectator's sport, but it's something to be appreciated with all of the hard work people put into it.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:31 pm

In today world body building is just not a sport because every one in this worldis become more health conscious, and they want their body to be fit and tough. Six pack abs are being a fashion sympol in todays world.

The best example for this is the fast growing of the Gym not only in cities but also in the villages also.The people think that " A good mind will stay only in a healthy body ".

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 pm

I believe ronnie coleman is gonna win it like he always does. hes just that much of an amazing bodybuilder, im pretty sure its gonna be hard beating him. hes also been trying really hard, improving his skills and what not, good luck to all the contestants.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 am

Have any of you seen the world strongest man on tv is is a great watch with pulling trains and planes etc and then lifting boulders onto pillars.. it allways amazes me with what ease they lift them up or compelete the tasks... and they are built really broadly and have loads of muscle... must get annoying sometimes though!

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 am

I'm watched some World's Strongest Man competitions. There is a particular guy from Sweden, Magnus, he's a really strong guy and wins pretty often. It must be a hard life to be one of these guys, training every single day, watching what you eat so closely and doing whatever you can just to gain that extra pound of muscle over the next guy.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Body Building

Post  kunal on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Once, an interview of the world's strongest man (some body builder) was being shown on television.
He revealed that he used to Jog 10 miles, Cycle 50 Miles, Swim (in river) 5 miles, jog with some weight on his back for 2 miles, then Do 3000 Pushups, 500 Pull ups, 5000 crunches, before moving on to weight training (using Dumbbells and all).

Phew, what a routine.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down