Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happen to Fernando Alonso

+2
localhost8080
corleone
6 posters

Go down

What happen to Fernando Alonso Empty What happen to Fernando Alonso

Post  corleone Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:28 pm

What happen to Fernando Alonso. He is the previous champion. Seems like when he changed the team to Renaults, it just doesn't fit him to race. Can't even get the good point racing recently. What went wrong?

corleone

Back to top Go down

What happen to Fernando Alonso Empty Re: What happen to Fernando Alonso

Post  localhost8080 Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 pm

lewis hamilton is what happened to him =)
lewis is gonna win this year - he should have won last year, but you know already what happened there! it was a shame, cos he would have been the first person to ever win the championship in their first season, anyway, he will win this year.
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:23 am

maybe this is the end....do not know where he going to be next year. BMW ? Honda ?
No doubt some will try to skewer Alonso for the last quote. Everyone does what's best for their career
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobalt Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:59 pm

He was challenged by a rookie, soundly beaten on many an occasion and couldn't take the fact that he was no longer the main man in F1. It's sad to see something that should be purely fierce professional rivalry turn into something much more personal, but that's the way it went last year.

F1 always been a cut-throat business - Just look back at the likes of Senna and Prost. Ultimately Alonso has ended up in what can only be described as an uncompetitive car, and if he isn't careful it could be the end of his time at the top. He is still a very, very good driver, but he isn't going to come close to winning anything this year - Someone like him needs to be racing for McLaren, Ferrari or even BMW in my opinion, and at present that looks unlikely.
Cobalt
Cobalt

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:09 am

Fernando Alonso is still in the league, he's a top dollar racer and an amazing guy. His wife is ultra hot too, but aside form that I don't think this guy is going to get replaced, he will definitely win the championships and take home another cup this year, I'm that confident.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren MP4-20 Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Fernando Also had an awful season Last year with Mclaren/Lewis . He was 2 Points From the Lead .

This year he's driving with Renault and we Know what Renault is this year and last year 2007-2008 , They're suffering from Tyres and Aerodynamics After Michelin left F1.

I guess he'll Move to Ferrari in 2010 o Honda next year or He'll stay At Renault , Give him a Fast car and i think he'll win the championship
Very Happy

Mclaren MP4-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down