Do you shop online?

Go down

Do you shop online?

Post  BuckBuck on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:00 pm

Do you use internet do to some shopping? I buy some stuff online regurly. Sadly little things are available worldwide. Do you know big online stores that ship worldwide?

I am looking to buy some new sneakers?
BuckBuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you shop online?

Post  localhost8080 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:12 pm

id try ebay - i have found loads of shops that put new stuff on ebay - usually they have a link in their ebay advert thing, so you can go to their actual online shop and see all their things - usually the stores have more stuff available than they put on ebay. i usually use rollersnakes.co.uk to get all my (good) clothes from, i think they will ship anywhere if you are willing to pay for the shipping
localhost8080

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck on Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 pm

localhost8080 wrote:id try ebay - i have found loads of shops that put new stuff on ebay - usually they have a link in their ebay advert thing, so you can go to their actual online shop and see all their things - usually the stores have more stuff available than they put on ebay. i usually use rollersnakes.co.uk to get all my (good) clothes from, i think they will ship anywhere if you are willing to pay for the shipping
The only problem i can think of is the safety of your purchase. If you pay through ebay for an item they have your back. They buyers protection policies. I will try the shop you just named. Thanks.
BuckBuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bghjkl on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:54 pm

i love ebay cheers cheers

bghjkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jani on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Nope... I don't buy stuff online.

The things I buy online are just hosting, advertisements and coding related services.

Actually I am from Pakistan and most of the sites either don't support shipping to Pakistan or they charge too much for shipping.

Jani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 am

I think everyone here shops online. There are so many different stores and things to check out, you just can't miss out on all the hot deals my friends. eBay is also a great way to sell and buy good at fair prices, amazon.com is another great site for the same.
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:09 pm

I don't live in such a big town, so shopping for stuff online like clothes and stuff is really good, I've been doing it for a few years now and I've probably saved a lot of money and time doing it. People only look at prices, they don't take into consideration the gas money and other stuff that you're able to save.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Sometimes. I am going to order some clothes online soon because its cheaper to buy shirts and stuff then ship it to where I live. Its great too because the American currency went down so its cheaper than what they offer in Europe.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 am

I seldom do that. But i wish to buy some katana's from internet and i searched some related sites including amazone. But it can't be shipped to my place. Shipping is the greatest problem i face, so some time purchases digital goods.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:43 am

You can find anything online, so if you don't live in a major city it really helps. Shipping and handling isn't fun, but people have to remember, gas money is in the equation when you're actually going to a store and making a purchase. I'm not sure either is consistently more expensive than the other.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:57 pm

Craig wrote:You can find anything online, so if you don't live in a major city it really helps. Shipping and handling isn't fun, but people have to remember, gas money is in the equation when you're actually going to a store and making a purchase. I'm not sure either is consistently more expensive than the other.

Well I can actually hop on the tram for free because I go to school (1 MORE YEAR OF SWEDISH) but internet prices are usually cheaper than store prices, so if youre buying a lot of things shipping is nothing and you save money compared to going to a store.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lorelei on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:10 pm

I think there have been two years since I started to buy some things from online shops... I didn`t took anything from ebay but I have heard only good things about them and there are a lot of stuff to buy.
i buy clothes from a French site, when is the law prices time. I pay with credit card and so far I had no problems.

lorelei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:50 pm

i have also buying some goods from internet and i think it is very interesting shopping
u can find some big stores from browsing or serching the web
as i bought alot from the internet
and i love to shoping form the internet

Last edited by sportscrazy on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shop Online

Post  kunal on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Online Shopping is one of the best features the internet could offer. One can browse through multiple stores, Shops and get the best quality material at the required prices, just by sitting in front of ones Computer. Payments can be easily made through Credit cards and Paypal, and the product is then delivered at our doorstep in a couple of days.

I shop a lot online, as it is the most convenient way to shop.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down