Only there when you're winning?

Go down

Only there when you're winning?

Post  Alex_Palace on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:23 am

So, what games are you going to try and see this season? All of them? A couple of derbys?... armchair supporter?

I'm unfortunate enough to be on the wrong landmass so what games I see depend on when I'm on the mainland though I might be going over for Dougie Freedman's testimonial later this month. Like he needs the extra cash. Razz
Alex_Palace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Only there when you're winning?

Post  Saintjersey on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:33 am

Alex_Palace wrote:So, what games are you going to try and see this season? All of them? A couple of derbys?... armchair supporter?

I'm unfortunate enough to be on the wrong landmass so what games I see depend on when I'm on the mainland though I might be going over for Dougie Freedman's testimonial later this month. Like he needs the extra cash. Razz

I'm going to try and go to most home games. I will also try and go to many away games.
Saintjersey
Admin

View user profile http://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:40 am

I support Sheff Utd, and I try and also go to as many home and away games. UP THE BLADES Razz
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm

I don't support a team, but every saturday night at 10pm i'll be sitting at home with BBC 1 and Match of the Day on. I miss it whilst the season has finished. Sad

Sam Designs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inquest on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 pm

I don't support a team either. I usually just watch the games - I don't care who wins - whoever wins, good for them, and on with ym life. Wink

Inquest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:06 pm

I live in the country so i do not get a chance to see many games. I love watching sports i like visiting any kind sports event. I support every bulgarian team in any kind of competition.
BuckBuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhushna22 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:23 am

I actually support Man United and Chelsea but i watch all the games that are telecasted on tv at 10 on BCC. And also i go to some games played at home field.

bhushna22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:07 am

I'd have to say that I'm going to try to watch all the games that Manchester UTD actually wins. Hopefully that means I'll be watching every single one of Manchester UTD's games. Very Happy And of course I'll be watching a few tournaments and the finals to see who takes the cup!

Last edited by jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostromo on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:49 am

I watch the games on television - Sky and Setanta - as well as tuning in to MOTD if only to see how other games went. I'm not religious about football but I do enjoy watching it and it does seem to leave a bit of a gap when the season ends.

I'd love to go to more matches but as any Premier League team supporter knows, it's certainly not cheap these days.

Nostromo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abinesh on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Im in a country where there is not too much of football... But as I am a fan of theis game and of Man U, I watch each of their game in tv and so I will this season as well !

abinesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm

i have never been to see Tottenham... watch them on tv whenever possible or listen on radio. But i am planning to go over to White Hart Lane when i can afford to cos i dont live in UK.
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Being only there when you're winning isn't so bad when you're a fan of a team like Man. United I guess! Shocked I'll watch whatever I can find on BCC, though I'm particularly interested in keeping track of what Chelsea is going to be able to do this time around.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:17 am

i am living in a country where people love to watch any game between the two biggest rivals of the history india and pakistan.so i would lyk to watch matches between dese two countries in any game,but specialy cricket.coz i enjoys the great moments of this game

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down