Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sri Lanka v India, 2nd Test, Galle, 1st day

5 posters

Go down

Sri Lanka v India, 2nd Test, Galle, 1st day Empty Sri Lanka v India, 2nd Test, Galle, 1st day

Post  AeeyoU Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Who will win the 2nd test match played between Srilanka and India ????
Will mendis and M Muralitharan strikes again and Srilanka win this test match.
Till now score is 214/4.
AeeyoU
AeeyoU

Back to top Go down

Sri Lanka v India, 2nd Test, Galle, 1st day Empty Re: Sri Lanka v India, 2nd Test, Galle, 1st day

Post  ammarmemon Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 am

I think that Sri Lanka already lost the 2nd test match.India really performed great and took their revenge over Sri Lankans

ammarmemon

Back to top Go down

Sri Lanka v India, 2nd Test, Galle, 1st day Empty Re: Sri Lanka v India, 2nd Test, Galle, 1st day

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:55 am

Sri Lanka, definitely. Every child in Sri Lanka knows how to play cricket, and there are many cricket fields scattered across the island for children and adults to play. I mean with statistics like that and such a large county backing their cricket team how can they lose? They are winners in my book.

Last edited by jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Well Indian won the second test match but however I think performance of Indian batsmen and bowler were not at par. They have the team of world;s top 5 batsmen but even after that they collapsed without giving fight to Sri Lankans.

Lets hope that they will perform better in One Day International.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:17 pm

after the indian defeat in there ist test match against srilanka, they strikes back.nd won the secong test match played in galle cricket stadium. mendis nd murli bowled well but not well enough as indian batsman did
i like both teams stamina as well as there performances

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down