Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transfer rumours

+2
spurs@heart
greg333
6 posters

Go down

transfer rumours Empty transfer rumours

Post  greg333 Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:53 pm

O.K, I'm going to start a transfer rumour (yes thats with 2 'u's for any Americans out there) page. Actually there is probably not many Americans reading a football post anyway.
Well, every day, if there is any transfer rumours out there, I'll try and post them here

Mon 18 August

1. Dimitar Berbatov wants Tottenham to let him move to Manchester United.

2. Everton have gone to Portugal in order to make a deal for Benfica midfielder Joao Moutinho.

3. Portsmouth want to sign Argentine left-back Juan Pablo Sorin, who was recently let go by Hamburg.

greg333

Back to top Go down

transfer rumours Empty Re: transfer rumours

Post  spurs@heart Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:06 am

yeah - unfortunately Berbagod does seem to want out from the mighty Spurs! Man U will ruin him if he leaves...
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  ast Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 pm

Dimitar Berbatov will move to Manchester United but I don't think its a smart move because They will ruin him.
Everton will buy/load Joao Moutinho.
Portsmouth won't make a deal with Pablo Sorin.

ast

Back to top Go down

Post  BenJ Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Depends what you mean by ruin - A move would do probably wonders for his bank account...

Joking aside, I know exactly what you mean - If he moved to Manchester United or Chelsea he wouldn't be guaranteed regular starts by a long chalk and ultimately, the top players need to play to stay at the top of their game.

I'd rather he stayed put and I'm sure Spurs do - It's nice to see a little spice outside of the top four in the Premiership.

BenJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sims2 Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 pm

Seems like Everton are chasing Shaun Wright Phillips from reports...
Scolari is willing to let him go, as he thinks that there are one too many players in that position. Personally not dissapointed to see him (possibly) leave. Everton haven't bought one player in this summer, and this would be a good start.

Sims2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 am

Arsenal have bid 13 million plus add ons to cover the clauses in Alonso's contract, it is believed he will sign for them by Friday, but that's just what I heard and what I think, anyone agree? I mean Alonso's a great player and all but come on.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down