Premier League Predictions

Go down

Premier League Predictions

Post  Cobalt on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:46 pm

I know it's early but that's half the fun - Who's your favourite to win the Premier League this season? I think it's going to come down to Manchester United and Chelsea yet again, with Arsenal and Liverpool taking third and fourth places between them. A little boring and predictable perhaps, but I still don't see anyone else making a serious impression on the "Big Four" this season. I do expect to see another challenge from Spurs though, and hopefully with a bit of pride back in their hearts Newcastle will be where they should.

I'm not sure who's going down - Though it's often been the case that those who come up struggle in the first season, I think West Brom will do alright if their dogged early showing against Arsenal is anything to go by. Stoke could struggle, as could Hull, and Manchester City were living dangerously on the edge at times last season so it's going to be interesting. A lot of fighting clubs in it this year, I think it's going to be tough for the top clubs to pick up three points at a lot of places this season.
Cobalt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Premier League Predictions

Post  jawlk on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:22 am

Not sure but hopefully Manchester UTD does make it all the way to the Premier league. Manchester took the Premier for the win back the last two years and countless of other years, so it would be a educated guess to say they still got what it takes to win again this year.
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down