Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnie O' Sullivan

+4
Arctic
spurs@heart
Saintjersey
Spence
8 posters

Go down

Ronnie O' Sullivan Empty Ronnie O' Sullivan

Post  Spence Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 pm

I admire this players ability greatly, but think his attitude is bad sometimes. What do other people think of him?
Spence
Spence

Back to top Go down

Ronnie O' Sullivan Empty Re: Ronnie O' Sullivan

Post  Saintjersey Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:49 pm

I think he is a brilliant, easily the best player in the world. He needs to sort out his behaviour, on and off the snooker table.
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 am

Ronnie ability wise is the best player in the World - however, his attitude does not help him at all which i think does not make him the greatest player of all time as some people suggest. His life hasn't been great to be fair - dad in prison, mum in and out of prison Razz so to do what he has done to the world of snooker is very impressive.
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 am

World's best player, can't really think what more to say. lol!
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Spence wrote:I admire this players ability greatly, but think his attitude is bad sometimes. What do other people think of him?

Ronnie is my all time favorite snooker player. He is indeed a brilliant player! Every time he plays, he never stops to amaze me, with his game, his attitude.

I don't always like his attitude shown in different matches, but the facts remains the same! He is one of the best - if not the best - snooker players out there.

I can't wait for another snooker tournament on Eurosport, hope to see Ronnie playing as soon as possible.
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:35 pm

They show all the major tournaments on BBC website... so try that if Eurosport doesn't show them.
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:51 pm

spurs@heart wrote:They show all the major tournaments on BBC website... so try that if Eurosport doesn't show them.

Hm... finally some good news... thank you very much for that information. Site found and already bookmarked Smile

It is good that all the major tournaments are broadcasted on Eurosport... anyway from now I will take a look now and then on the BBC website to keep in touch with the snooker events or just watch the tournaments.

And see Ronnie playing... there have been some rumors about him retiring after the World Championship. So far, he didn't!

And I am mighty glad that he didn't!
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:06 pm

I've always thought with Snooker, that a player cannot really show much personality in the way they play. It's not like they can do any skills or a sudden burst of excellence. But without a doubt, Ronnie definitely seems to have that flare and is an excellent player.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  Valcer Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Still holds the record for the fastest 147. 15 reds, 15 blacks and 6 colours potted in 5 minutes 20 seconds = 1 ball every 9 seconds. Also holds the records for the most 147s. Might not have dominated like Hendry, but will go down as one of the greats.

Valcer

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:19 am

Ronnie's a good guy but yeah he can get his temper flared up, but come on we are all human. It's not so much his attitude as everyone has some kind of ego, but how the man plays. Ronnie can shoot good pool so he's doing alright. Looking forward to more of his snooker games.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum