How much do you care about global warming?

Go down

How much do you care about global warming?

Post  Jani on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:29 pm

I saw many documentary programs and some report on internet too that our earth is in real trouble, and all because of us. We are generating too much stuff that is against the green environment.

There are many small and big organizations that are working for it but they need our support. We should come forward and help them as much as we can.

This is the site I visit daily and make a click there, www.thehungersite.com

This is just my little contribution to make and keep the earth Green Smile

Jani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much do you care about global warming?

Post  Craig on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm selfish, I don't really care so much about global warming... I think the earth has a greater chance of coming to an end before our ozone layer is so depleted that we all fry, anyway. I don't try to contribute to ozone depletion or anything, but I won't be the first person to go out of my way and take a stand against it. That's just me, though.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

I also have to agree with Craig on this one. I'm pretty sure we will destroy earth before global warming does. By this I mean with war, all of these bombs each country possesses can easily destroy earth, and I do believe one day world war 3 will occur and atomic bombs will be launched.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jani on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Yea, that's very true. World war 3 will damn surely occur and everyone will be killing each other.

I also think that the world war 3 is not very far, the fast the world is changing the war time is very close.

Jani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Yeah world war 3 is coming by fast i think...with russia attacking georgia and america backing up georgia, im pretty sure a all out war between russia and america will end up occuring, and with both countries with tons of bombs and nuclear bombs, it could surely end earth. i dont even know why russia is attacking georgia.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:40 pm

I'm not worried about Global Warming at all. I don't think it will have an effect in my life and I could care less if it has any effects on the future generation. I'll be long dead and rotted away before it matters. :p

SportsFan429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:59 am

I don't really think Global Warming concerns me too much. I think Al Gore invented Global Warming just to get some public headlight as him discovering something serious after he failed to become a president. But that's just my opinion anyways.
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Global Warming is a topic that is increasingly getting popularity even among the schools. I really care of that. I never supports an industry or a firm while doesn't cooperate to the guide lines on controlling the global waring. More over we are killing ourselves and our future generation. It may one of the reasons for an Armageddon.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Global warming is just something that came along with us advancing as a species, there's not much we could have done about it... We need cars, we need ways to get around, it's not our fault the earliest and easiest ways to get around happens to emit smoke which is hence killing the ozone layer, that's something we have to deal with, fix, and eventually stop.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 pm

I do not think we have to actually stop or fix anything, we should just continue doing what we do. Call me ignorant or whatever you want but, I do not really care about the future, or the life of our childrens childrens children, I could care less about that, as long as I am living and the world is fine, then im okay with it.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Aran wrote:I do not think we have to actually stop or fix anything, we should just continue doing what we do. Call me ignorant or whatever you want but, I do not really care about the future, or the life of our childrens childrens children, I could care less about that, as long as I am living and the world is fine, then im okay with it.

Yeah that's pretty much like my view. The way I think about it is that when we do manage to kill ourselves, the Earth will probably restore itself in a couple dozen years and eventually remove all trace of human life.

Damn this planet. Evil or Very Mad

SportsFan429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global warming

Post  kunal on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:05 pm

global warming is a serious consequence of Green house effect, which results from cutting trees and increased Carbon dioxide and other pollutants release into the air. Due to global warming, the polar ice caps are slowly melting, and the scientists warn that the Sea level is increasing gradually.

It is a grave issue, and may pose threat to the survival of human in the future, and hence should be dealt with quickly.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down