Have you ever got serious injury while playing?

Go down

Have you ever got serious injury while playing?

Post  Jani on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:09 pm

Fortunately I haven't experienced anything like that, but many people are not that lucky. I have seen some videos in which sportsmen get very serious injuries while playing.

Have you ever been injured??

I just wish a very happy & safe play to everyone Smile

Jani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you ever got serious injury while playing?

Post  jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 am

A long time ago when I was a kid I was skateboarding and broke my hip in several locations after falling off a 12 foot drop. I was in the hospital for a week. It's a good thing I was able to recover and I was healthier than after after a year from breaking the bones.
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 am

it was very fortunate for me since i was not been seriously injured in m last while playing ir while practicing martial arts. But one i got my fingers and lower knuckles into issue when i was sparring with an opponent.. But it was only 3 to 4 days over head.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:39 am

I used to play football in middleschool but I didn't get injured. I almost fell off my bike recently though but luckily I got my balance back. I would have damaged my kneecaps because I was going at a high speed and would have fell with my knees sticking out!

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:34 am

I've never managed to break a bone. I'd have some bad cuts and scrapes and some severe bruising, but breaking a bone seems almost difficult for me, I'm pretty coordinated and the things I do, I'm careful and sure that they are things where I'm not going to be snapping any bones.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lorelei on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 pm

When I was a kid, I used to have some bruises for going like crazy with my bike. but I have never had a broken bone or somethin serious. I am very carreful when I run or when I do my fitness exercises. I really don`t wanna imagine how is like to have something broken Rolling Eyes

lorelei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:16 pm

once upon a time when i was a kid i got seriously injured when playing cricket.
i was a runner and my partner hit a ball in my eyes and i just crying at that time and that was the big injury in my life

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Injury while playing

Post  kunal on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:13 pm

I Play soccer a lot. I am a goal keeper, and have to dive around a lot. Once my school team had a match against a very tough team in a ground which was not very keeper friendly. It did not have a lot of grass and was a bit hard. It also had small pieces of stone on it.

When the match started, the opposition was playing very sturdily. We managed to take the lead in the beginning, and that was all. We could not score again. We won that match, but I know how many times I had to sacrifice my Skin, in order to keep them from scoring.

I was bruised at about more than 20 places (actually). And Also My nose was swollen, due to landing head faced on the ground once.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down