Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on?

+3
zxlewi
jawlk
Jani
7 posters

Go down

What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on? Empty What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on?

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:46 pm

First of all I go to Gmail.com and check my emails.

Then I go to my forum with a hope that there will be hundreds of new members Very Happy

Then go to any other forum or site... but this series of opening site is never changed... daily routine Smile

Jani

Back to top Go down

What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on? Empty Re: What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on?

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am

I normally have google as homepage but I tend to check my gmail and yahoo mail alot. Other than that I'll be surfing the web looking for cool and interesting things or I'll be watching videos from youtube or newgrounds or working oddjobs that I find.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on? Empty Re: What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on?

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 am

google is my homepage the default set by firefox.... never ever change it and dont know why but often i close firefox wrong then just restore the session on purpose... makes it alot easier to continue work... god bless forefox Smile

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:48 pm

Google is my homepage, but I check RealGM.com a lot for basketball updates. I'd check ESPN.com if it was a little less graphically intensive. I usually wake up either at night or in the morning with my strange hours, so there isn't so much else to do that pops into the brain first besides check what's going on in the sports world.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:39 pm

It varies. Mostly it will be a mail server site like yaho.com or gmail.com. I seldom use hotmail. Some times, i will open my personal site - www.prajith.org or some times my own sites like worldofmartialart.com or kungfu-wushu.org. But in old times, i will be opening some p2r sites or some forums first.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:01 pm

I have igoogle as my homepage. It pretty much shows everything I need such as news, my gmails, and has some tools to use like webster, ip-checker, google map search, and wikipedia shortcut.

Wish it supported multiple gmail accounts though.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:40 pm

when i turn on my pc i just open www.gmail.com
and then after checking my mails i just start to work on my designing or some seo works coz now a days i have many orders
and i have to complete it anyways for the happiness of my client

Last edited by sportscrazy on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

What is the first site you open when you turn your PC on? Empty First Site

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:42 pm

I do not exactly remember which Site I opened when I first started operating on the net, but I think it was Hotmail. My brother had made a hotmail account for me and I was really excited at the fact of having my own email account then. I was a kid then. Razz

These days, I open Google first as its the homepage of my browser. Razz Razz

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down