Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many browsers you have installed?

+2
Craig
Jani
6 posters

Go down

How many browsers you have installed? Empty How many browsers you have installed?

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:50 pm

I have only 3 browsers

Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera.

I just love and use FIREFOX only, opera is on Number 2 but IE comes on number 10... not any good at all. Too slow and too problems creating explorer.

Whenever I develop a site, it works fine in FF but always create problems in IE. I just hate it.

Jani

Back to top Go down

How many browsers you have installed? Empty Re: How many browsers you have installed?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 pm

I actually have those exact 3 installed, I installed Opera just today. I use IE mainly just because I'm so used to it, and Firefox takes forever to load on this poor laptop. Firefox is surely the best of the 3 though, it has some really amazing add-ons.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

How many browsers you have installed? Empty Re: How many browsers you have installed?

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Well, obviously I'm going to have internet explorer, since that's basically the default web broser, but other than that i also have firefox, so in total that makes two. I think firefox is very nice, secure and also very easy to use. I've been using it for a couple years now and I havent had any problems with it.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:40 pm

Craig wrote:I actually have those exact 3 installed, I installed Opera just today. I use IE mainly just because I'm so used to it, and Firefox takes forever to load on this poor laptop. Firefox is surely the best of the 3 though, it has some really amazing add-ons.

Firefox doesn't work OK on your laptop? Shocked

Well, You should change your laptop then tongue

Or may be if you ever find a site not opening or appearing fine in Firefox you can always report that site to firefox team and they will see why it is not appearing ok.

It is a good help to firefox developers Smile

Jani

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 am

Two browsers, I got Firefox and Internet Explorer. I downloaded some weird techie browser awhile back used by asian pc gurus and didn't really like the layout. It seems like an old version of Internet Explorer with a lot of customizable options and skins.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:46 am

Hi,
i have total 3 browsers installed in my Personal computer. Its mozilla firefox 3.X , Microsoft's internet explorer 7 and then opera. Out of this, i use the mozzilla firebox most of the time due to its stableness, suitableness some other features.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

How many browsers you have installed? Empty Browsers

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:51 pm

I also have three Browsers, Internet explorer, Mozilla firefox and Safari web Browser. Earlier I used to have the Netscape Navigator browser too. Safari and Firefox are really very user friendly. Its difficult to decide which is the better among them, but I find Safari better.

Internet Explorer has really become Obsolete these days.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down