For how long you are into online business?

Go down

For how long you are into online business?

Post  Jani on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:01 pm

I am into online business since 2005 Smile

Have learned so many things, experienced some bad things too like online frauds, password hacking...etc but overall its a good experience and fun to work online Smile

The thing I like most about working online is that you don't have to go to any office and work under anyone's supervision... here you are your own boss and own employee Smile

Everything revolves around you.

Jani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For how long you are into online business?

Post  Aran on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 pm

I've never been into online business, so I can't really say anything.

But I do have to agree with you on the best part of it, which is basically working for yourself so you are your own boss and employee at the same time. Plus, you can wake up whenever you want. Very Happy

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm just getting into it and I like it so far... I like working from home, setting my own standards, all of that. I think it's best to go out into the world of jobs first and get you a 'real' job before doing it, just as a crutch though, because not everyone can work from home all of their life and it's good to have some exprerience.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jani on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 pm

Yea, me too have planned to work as freelancer for few more months and then I will go out and do REAL job.

After all real job is your real experience.

Just few more months and then I will be bound to wake up early in the morning and will also be bound in 9-5 job
Sad

Jani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:53 am

I've always wanted to run and operate my own business. But running and operating my own online business would be even better. If I had a choice I would go into resale and create a massive website offering all kinds of products and it would totally rock.
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:59 am

Ideally, at the peak of my financial success, I'll probably have a 9-5 while also working online, perhaps at a freelance webdesigner or something of that nature. When I get into work, I become somewhat addicted to it. It's hard for me to do two different things and sharing time, either I'm putting 100% into work or 100% into play.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:52 pm

I am into online business since 2006 i have gain my experiance about all in the net world.that is good for my life my family or also for my car.i think that its like a fun game on internet to do your work no boss no noise there.
and i also enjoy to download movies from the internet

Last edited by sportscrazy on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Online Business

Post  kunal on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:30 pm

I have been working in Online business for quite a long time. I started my career as online advertising and moved on to writing and programming. I had made my site in the beginning, and put up Adds through google adsense program on it in order to make money through advertising. The idea failed as there was no traffic onto my site.

These days I am into writing business and it is working very well for me.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down