anyone play this in a club?

Go down

anyone play this in a club?

Post  zxlewi on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:30 am

im actually starting this come september in a bar pool/snooker club Razz should be good fun if i get picked for the team looool
wish me luck everyone especially seeing as i dont know all the rules and am actually playing in france Razz will be fun travelling round all the bars however Razz

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone play this in a club?

Post  Aran on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 pm

I've never tried playing snooker, I've only played pool which i enjoyed a lot. Snooker is similar to pool so im sure its also a fun sport to tryout/play when you're going out with friends. I'm going to have to give Snooker a try one day, possibly the next time i go out to a bar or something.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:06 am

Snooker isn't extremely popular around the area I live, but I have played it up in Minnesota when I was on vacation. There were a few places with public games, kind of how there might be pickup basketball games in NY. I'm not so good at snooker anyway so I suppose it's better that it's not in bars all around here.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:16 pm

I dont play this for a club, but casually i might head down to the pool club and just have a hit with some friends and bet a little money while i'm at it. I'm not too bad though and I'm probably up $100 which is not to shabby. Wink

Ratchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down