Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama vs. McCain

4 posters

Go down

Obama vs. McCain Empty Obama vs. McCain

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 am

American citizens, who do you plan to vote for?

I'm voting for McCain simply because I trust his judgement and experience, as well as his loyalty to the country. Obama has admitted on one occassion that he is more loyal to the faith of Islam than he is to the American people, and if need be, would remove himself from running if Islam requested it.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Obama vs. McCain Empty Re: Obama vs. McCain

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:59 pm

Wait Obama is muslim? That might clash with the American system because theyre currently at war with those people. I find it disappointing that he would be more loyal to them than the American country, the thing hes trying to become president of.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  lorelei Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:02 pm

OMG, I had no idea that Obama is a Muslim adept! this is really interesting to see how that fits with the USA` s politics towards the Muslims. I watched some speaches of both Obama and McCain, and the one who won my trust is McCain; I think he is intelligent and with good intentions for the American people.

lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:52 pm

in my opinion mr obama is right with his jugdements and personality he just a simple humble and very nice person in my opinion so my vote will goes for obama
and i think if he will become the president he will take his country to the high peak

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down