Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your favorite event?

4 posters

Go down

What was your favorite event? Empty What was your favorite event?

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:48 am

I'm just really curious to see what event people were the most interested in. Strangely, I followed gymnastics most closely, which is what I'd least figure when I first began watching... I love basketball, but hey, any USA basketball game we see will be less-than-competitive almost, and blowout games are just boring to watch!

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite event? Empty Re: What was your favorite event?

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:14 pm

The swimming for sure, I loved the way phelps celebrated and broke down crying in the water, it was funny. Also because the french said they would win and americans said no we will and then won. Good game france!

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite event? Empty Favourite event

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Well, The 100 and 200m Men's Final race was surely the most enjoyed event in this years olympics. Over 90,000 people had come to see the 100m final race. Seeing Usain Bolt perform, in both 100m and 200m, was simply mind blowing. I believe, it would take quite some time for other athletes to break his world record of 9.69 seconds in 100m and 19.30 seconds in 200m.

What a Performance!!! Hats off to Bolt.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:19 am

my favourite event in olympics is football.as we can watch alot of excitment in 90 min game of football.as well as if we see this game from the physical aspect,then we ll find football a very good game.
and it is also very popular all over the world

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down