What do you do on the internet?

Go down

What do you do on the internet?

Post  Mclaren MP4-20 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:42 pm

What do you do on the internet? In my case it's visiting forums, reading financial and F1 news and chatting to people.

I hardly play any online games, but I also like to search for info and buy online.

what About you Very Happy

Mclaren MP4-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you do on the internet?

Post  lorelei on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:23 pm

I spend a lot of time on Internet; I chat with my friends, visit and post on various forums, read the news as well as different interesting articles.I visit some blogs, write posts on my personal blog. I have some yahoo addresses where I enter to verify my mails and I also look for some advices regarding health.

lorelei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 pm

i just spent almost 13 to 17 hours in the internet
i am a seo person and also a graphic designer so i have many projects which i have to do so for me no time left for serching browsing chatting or some other activities

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Internet

Post  kunal on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:53 pm

I use internet for a variety of reasons. For finding information and researching is the prime reason of all. Other than that I play some online game in which I am really one of the top players. Also I use the net to find Part time jobs on Article writings and Programming.

Downloading music and watching Videos, Buying stuff, etc. are also a part of the many activities I involve myself in on the net.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down