Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zinedine Zidane vs. Ronaldinho

+2
sportscrazy
sophia
6 posters

Go down

Zinedine Zidane vs. Ronaldinho Empty Zinedine Zidane vs. Ronaldinho

Post  sophia Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 am

I don't is it right to compare these two players. i think both players are legend and played few incredible games.
If i have to choose one among these than i'll choose Zinedine Zidane as my favorite over Ronaldinho, though i love both of them.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Zinedine Zidane vs. Ronaldinho Empty Re: Zinedine Zidane vs. Ronaldinho

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:05 am

i think zidane is one of the best player in football history and one of the best attacking mid fielder.
ronaldinho is also a great player as playing forward

so in my opinion as above said both players are legend in their places but in my opinion ronaldinho is my favourite becasue he is brazilian and i love brazilian football Laughing Laughing

regards

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  dragunov Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:15 pm

They both are great players in their own rights so please no need to compare Both are great Though I personally like ronaldihno more He is really impressive when it comes to tricks

dragunov

Back to top Go down

Zinedine Zidane vs. Ronaldinho Empty Zinedine Zidane

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 pm

I also feel that Zidane is a better player than many others including Ronaldinho. Zidane is a midfielder, and during a match the midfielders have to play the most important role. They are the backbone of any formation. They have to assist the strikers during offense, as well help the defenders.

Also, Zidane played the role of a playmaker, hence the whole team depended upon him as he used to make good through balls for the strikers.

Also, He was such a fantastic penalty shooter. Smile

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobalt Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Ronaldinho hasn't had the best of it over the last year or so, though he's a naturally very gifted player who I'm sure will come good again this year. Though both could be considered playmakers, I felt that Zidane was the better player overall given his flexibility. Sure he might not have had quite as many tricks up his sleeve or scored quite as many breathtaking goals, but he was a very, very good player.
Cobalt
Cobalt

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:48 pm

I have to agree with sportscazy! I love the Brazilian way of football and therefore would pick Ronaldinho anyday - though i do think he is nowhere near as good as he used to be. Though to gie Zidane credit - it was a quality headbutt... lol!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Lol yeah, that was a quality headbutt indeed! We were all watching the world cup and we kind of missed it till the referee stopped play, and when they showed the replay, we were all like wtf is he doing! Materazzi got totally floored hehe, but I guess he deserved it after making those remarks about Zidane's mother and sister.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum