My road to a 6 pack..

Go down

My road to a 6 pack..

Post  Ratchet on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Yes, lately I've made a personal goal to attain myself a 6 Pack. I do around 10-30 crunches a day and i watch what i eat very carefully, though I cant help it when i am around my friends Wink

Its been around 30 days and I'm starting to notice the effects of doing those hard crunches.

Have you ever made a goal for this?

Ratchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How to get a 6 pack.

Post  kunal on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Well, No matter how many crunches you do a day, Your 6 pack wont show until you have flab on your belly to hide it.
And, Crunches and abdomen exercises DO NOT burn belly fat, so those who do just crunches hoping to get ripped 6 pack abs, may only dream.

Cardio exercises are as important as Ab exercises and good food. You must regularly do cardio exercises before Crunches and all, if you want to achieve ripped 6 pack abs, quickly.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My road to a 6 pack..

Post  Ratchet on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:49 am

kunal wrote:Well, No matter how many crunches you do a day, Your 6 pack wont show until you have flab on your belly to hide it.
And, Crunches and abdomen exercises DO NOT burn belly fat, so those who do just crunches hoping to get ripped 6 pack abs, may only dream.

Cardio exercises are as important as Ab exercises and good food. You must regularly do cardio exercises before Crunches and all, if you want to achieve ripped 6 pack abs, quickly.

Thank you, for the tips. I do have a very well balanced diet and i do watch what i eat carefully. I never knew about the Cardio exercises though, can you give me a list of which ones i should do before i do crunches, how many crunches do you recommend a day/sessions?

Thanks a lot for this!

Ratchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How to get 6 pack abs.

Post  kunal on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Before doing anything, you must do cardio or Fat burning exercises. These exercises increase your metabolism rate, and burn fat at a faster pace.

I am writing a plan for cardio which you can follow. Otherwise, a lot of plans are available on the net.

Excercise: Duration:
1)Jog (8-9 km/hour): 5 minutes
2)Walk(5-6 km/hour): 3 minutes
3) Sprint(15-18 Km/Hour): 30 seconds
4) Relaxed walking: 3 minutes
5) Sprint : 30 seconds
6) Jog : 3 minutes
7) Walk: 2 minutes
Cool Semi-Sprint (10-12km/hour):1 minute
9) Walk: 2 minutes
10) Jog : 5 minutes
11) Walk: 4 minutes
12) Sprint/ Semi- sprint: 1 minute.

This is a 30 minute routine. Follow this once to twice a day regularly, and you will see the results.

As for Crunches: You should First focus on Building Just your Lower Abs first, as they are the toughest to achieve. A number of exercises like Leg raiser, Leg raiser while Hanging from a rod, etc can be found on the net.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My road to a 6 pack..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down