Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is the best captain?

3 posters

Go down

who is the best captain? Empty who is the best captain?

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 am

Dear fellows
just give your opinion here that who is the best captain now a days
in my opinion ricky ponting is the best coz he is just running his team with discipline,unity and faith so i think thats why the auussies team is the number one team in the world cricket

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

who is the best captain? Empty Best Captain

Post  kunal Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:22 am

Well the days are over when Ricky Ponting, etc. were the best of captains available. Today, I find MS Dhoni of India as one of the best captains of all time. He is really cool while playing the match and keeps the players on their toes. He also takes calculated risks in the match, an most of them turn out in his favor.

India really needed a captain like him, and we are really fortunate to have found him.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

who is the best captain? Empty Re: who is the best captain?

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:10 am

Well, without any doubt Ricky Ponting is the best captain ever as in his captaincy Australia have won 3 World Cups. I also like Imran Khan as a Captain.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:02 pm

I think Imran Khan was the best captain ever! He led pakistan to their first world cup in 1992 on the back of stupendous performances by himself, and not just other people. He inspired a divided bunch of cricketers who didn't have much self belief into winning the ultimate prize in cricket, the world cup!

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down