Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite movie actor and movie actresses!

+15
SportsFan429
Craig
Aran
zxlewi
jawlk
lalit7552
evolva
bhushna22
BuckBuck
balwinder
ladycallie
singhjeet
Saintjersey
spurs@heart
artagnan1978
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favorite movie actor and movie actresses! Empty Favorite movie actor and movie actresses!

Post  artagnan1978 Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Let's post your opinions about who you consider to be your favorite actor and actress.

You can list more than one, if you have more...

Personally I like Michael Douglas, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood or Eddie Murphy

In the actresses category I like Demie Moore, Sarah Jessica Parker or Cameron Diaz.

and the list could continue but for now I will not continue the list. I leave that to you Smile
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie actor and movie actresses! Empty Re: Favorite movie actor and movie actresses!

Post  spurs@heart Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 am

Bruce Willis!!! And all the cast from Lord of the Rings!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie actor and movie actresses! Empty Re: Favorite movie actor and movie actresses!

Post  artagnan1978 Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:04 pm

spurs@heart wrote:Bruce Willis!!! And all the cast from Lord of the Rings!

Almost forget about Bruce Willis Smile I also like him very much...

The Lord of the Rings is one of the best trilogies that I have ever seen. I have read the book - The Lord of the Rings - long before the movie was ever made. Of course, the movie almost has nothing to do with the original book, but as a stand alone movie is awesome.

The actor from the Lord of the Rings that impressed me the most is Viggo Mortensen. His performance is outstanding. It is like the role of Aragorn was written specially for him.
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:42 pm

To be honest most of the film is very accurate to the book, however large chunks had to be left out from the film to stop it from going on for years! Viggo Mortensen was awesome as Aragorn - Merry and Pippin were cool too!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Infact talking about Die Hard - sounds like the perfect thing to do on a roasting hot afternoon in sunny Jersey! I'll be back after a bit of YIPPEE KAYEEEE MOTHER F*****!!! Smile
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 pm

spurs@heart wrote:To be honest most of the film is very accurate to the book, however large chunks had to be left out from the film to stop it from going on for years! Viggo Mortensen was awesome as Aragorn - Merry and Pippin were cool too!

I am sorry but I would have to disagree with you on that! The movie almost has nothing to do with the actual book! It is true, it has been a long time since I read the book, but I do not recall not even one single battle between humans and orks... in the book there is not even one battle at such a large scale like in the movie.

Every friend that I talked too had the same opinion: the movie is far, far away from what and how is written in the book.

Nevertheless, it is an outstanding movie and an exceptional book! The role of Aragorn suited Vigo as a glow!

I would say that it was the performance of his life!
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:47 pm

spurs@heart wrote:Infact talking about Die Hard - sounds like the perfect thing to do on a roasting hot afternoon in sunny Jersey! I'll be back after a bit of YIPPEE KAYEEEE MOTHER F*****!!! Smile

Let's be honest! Bruce Willis does not mean only the Die Hard series...

I liked him very, for example in The sixth sense. Have you seen that movie?

Or the Unbreakable Have you seen that?

Bruce Willis is considered to be, what is called an action movie actor, but he is much more than that.

He is a full actor, meaning that he can perform almost any role that he is assigned too.
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 am

wooooooooaaaaaaaah you need to read the book again - it's based on battles between orcs and humans. And what you have to remember is that in a book battles cannot be described easily - unlike a film. The battles in Lord of the Rings were meant to be massive in the book and in film you can elaborate on that - a battle doesn't end in 5 minutes! Well that's what i think anyways Razz

I do agree with you about Bruce Willis though. Very versatile. I haven't seen him in those films but apart from Die Hard i have seen him in Pulp Fiction and a Bank Heist film! I also have a box set with 3 of his other films that i need to watch!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 pm

spurs@heart wrote:wooooooooaaaaaaaah you need to read the book again - it's based on battles between orcs and humans. And what you have to remember is that in a book battles cannot be described easily - unlike a film. The battles in Lord of the Rings were meant to be massive in the book and in film you can elaborate on that - a battle doesn't end in 5 minutes! Well that's what i think anyways Razz

You might be right on that... I was thinking about reading the book again, as the impressions about the film are still fresh, while the impression about the book, not that fresh. It is like a couple of good years since I read the book.

I do agree with you about Bruce Willis though. Very versatile. I haven't seen him in those films but apart from Die Hard i have seen him in Pulp Fiction and a Bank Heist film! I also have a box set with 3 of his other films that i need to watch!

Indeed, Bruce Willis is a versatile actor, whatever others might say. And he is doing an excellent job as a producer too. Pulp Fiction is one of favorite movies. In fact, I do like all the movies made by Tarantino.
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintjersey Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Mel Gibson, Eric Bana, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Bruce Willis, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Micheal Caine, Samuel L Jackson, Will Smith, Harrison Ford, Ian Mckellen and Reese Witherspoon. Very Happy
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Oh yeah i forgot Tom Cruise! Legend!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  singhjeet Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:10 pm

I really like Will Smith in movie "I am the Legend","Hancock" and also like Johnny Depp in "Pirates of Caribbean".Both are versatile and fearless actor.And in female actresses i like Nicole kidman,Angelina Jolie.

singhjeet

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Whats Eating Gilbert Grape, Edward Scissorhands, and A Clockwork Orange are my favorite movies. True masterpieces! Actors I love are, Johnny Depp (mostly his first films) and Jack Nicholson. I cant say much for female actresses though. I dont like them that much.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  balwinder Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:15 pm

I would have to say that my favorite of all time is adam sandlers and i really liked his movie ''Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights''

I dont really have a favorite actress.

balwinder

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:04 pm

I would say Jim Kerry in a hearbeat. This man is simply one of the greatest actors alive. He can play anyone and anything equaly well. He is amazing. He can play several people in one movie.

Last edited by BuckBuck on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  bhushna22 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:05 am

Will Smith as Actor and Angelina Jolie as Actress i wish both of them are seen together in a movie i like their pair and also i love Bradd he is also on the list.

bhushna22

Back to top Go down

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 am

i like christin bale , mark waulberg ,

actresses , sarah michelle gellar , kirsten dunst , demmi moore

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Hmm for me Movie is the medium of entertainment and thats why I prefer comedy or romantic one ... but however choice of Actors and Actresses can be different ...

My Favorite Actors are - I love Jackie Chan, Bruce Willis, Will Smith and Jhony Depp
My Favorite Actresses are - Drew Barrymore, Kate Winslet, Angelina Jolie,

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:27 am

I would have to say my favorite actor is Bill Murray, his performance in Broken Flowers was great but I believe his best movie/acting role was in Lost in Translation with Scarlet Johansson. His crying acting in that was movie was absolutely beautiful.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Antonio Banderas he is the man. I like his desperado very much. After seeing that movie i though of learning spinach, also that title song. It’s such a wonder full song with trampling music of guitar. Actress salma hayke. Both combinations is awesome.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:35 pm

BuckBuck wrote:I would say Jim Kerry in a hearbeat. This man is simply one of the greatest actors alive. He can play anyone and anything equaly well. He is amazing. He can play several people in one movie.

Whos Jim Kerry, I've never heard of that actor. I sure really check up on him since clearly he is one the greatest actors alive. Can you name some movies Mr. Kerry has been present in? I'd really love to watch a movie by him sometime with my friends who just love comedy movies.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Ah, I've heard of John Kerry, never Jim Kerry... Jim Carey maybe? I'm a big fan of Adam Sandler and Denzel Washingtom, Sandler is a really funny guy and I've probably seen 90% of the movies he's ever been in, and Denzel is one of the best actors of all-time, he always plays a character with a very powerful influence in each movie.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:29 pm

Craig wrote:Ah, I've heard of John Kerry, never Jim Kerry... Jim Carey maybe? I'm a big fan of Adam Sandler and Denzel Washingtom, Sandler is a really funny guy and I've probably seen 90% of the movies he's ever been in, and Denzel is one of the best actors of all-time, he always plays a character with a very powerful influence in each movie.

Ah, Denzel Washingtom, he is also a favorite of mine, Sandler is OKAY...I mean I do laugh every once in a while during his movies, but never as much as i laughed while i was watching superbad..now THAT movie was comedy..the part where he was trying on some jeans and they were really tight, he was like "does this look tight on me? it seems like my dick is between my balls like ball dick ball....like a division sign" HAHAHA %

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 pm

Aran wrote:
Craig wrote:Ah, I've heard of John Kerry, never Jim Kerry... Jim Carey maybe? I'm a big fan of Adam Sandler and Denzel Washingtom, Sandler is a really funny guy and I've probably seen 90% of the movies he's ever been in, and Denzel is one of the best actors of all-time, he always plays a character with a very powerful influence in each movie.

Ah, Denzel Washingtom, he is also a favorite of mine, Sandler is OKAY...I mean I do laugh every once in a while during his movies, but never as much as i laughed while i was watching superbad..now THAT movie was comedy..the part where he was trying on some jeans and they were really tight, he was like "does this look tight on me? it seems like my dick is between my balls like ball dick ball....like a division sign" HAHAHA %

Adam Sandler is alright, "The Waterboy" was pretty funny but it's probably because I was still a kid.This Jim Kerry is hilarious, you should check out his movies: pure art. There's this one called Kace Venturas, it's just the most messed up and comedic movie ever.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 am

Hey, you don't know jim Kerry. HE us such a wonderful actor. His facial expressions distinguishes him from the others. Its best actions was on the movie Lair lair ( i am not sure whether i spelt it correctly). In it he plays a lawyer. And one of his best was Mask.

Aran wrote:
BuckBuck wrote:I would say Jim Kerry in a hearbeat. This man is simply one of the greatest actors alive. He can play anyone and anything equaly well. He is amazing. He can play several people in one movie.

Whos Jim Kerry, I've never heard of that actor. I sure really check up on him since clearly he is one the greatest actors alive. Can you name some movies Mr. Kerry has been present in? I'd really love to watch a movie by him sometime with my friends who just love comedy movies.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next