Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Finally...

+5
bhushna22
Sam Designs
Inquest
artagnan1978
spurs@heart
9 posters

Go down

And Finally... Empty And Finally...

Post  spurs@heart Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm

This is the "And Finally" secion from todays BBC gossip!

Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov never goes to nightclubs and says he prefers to stay at home and feed squirrels from his balcony. (News of the World)

Manchester United have employed a minder to look after Cristiano Ronaldo while he is in Los Angeles after signing a new commercial deal. (Sunday Mirror)

lol!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

And Finally... Empty Re: And Finally...

Post  artagnan1978 Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:08 pm

spurs@heart wrote:This is the "And Finally" secion from todays BBC gossip!

Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov never goes to nightclubs and says he prefers to stay at home and feed squirrels from his balcony. (News of the World)

That is a surprise to me, a football player that doesn't go to nightclubs! It is a highly "rare avis"!

Berbatov prefers to stay at home and feed squirrels... this is not quite a typical football player behavior! He is a very religious person or what? Not going to nightclubs! Hm... he never stops to amaze me! Smile
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  Inquest Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Wow. That was surprising. Manchester United letting them stay with him? I thinkh e'd do amazingly good with Man. United though!!

Inquest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 pm

To be honest, it'd be sad to see Christiano leave the Premiership - but if Manchester United are going to be tight and keep him on the bench so he can't leave for Real Madrid, I would rather see him go.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  Inquest Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Yeah. It would be sad to see him leave the Premiership. He's a great player - sur ehe passed his prime, but he's still bending it like beckham Very Happy

Inquest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Inquest wrote:Yeah. It would be sad to see him leave the Premiership. He's a great player - sur ehe passed his prime, but he's still bending it like beckham Very Happy

I don't think he's reached his peak performance at all. Neither had Beckham at the time he moved to Real Madrid. It seemed to ruin him. But Ronaldo is young and has a lot of time to get better.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  Inquest Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:10 pm

True. He IS a young one, my opinion is that he's pretty good now, but not in his prime. You're right about Beckham too.

I think it all depends where he fits in, really..

Inquest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Inquest wrote:True. He IS a young one, my opinion is that he's pretty good now, but not in his prime. You're right about Beckham too.

I think it all depends where he fits in, really..

I don't think Ronaldo would fit into Spanish football either. Seeing him play for Portugal in Euro 2008 - he didn't make as much of an impact as he would for Man. United.

It's a hard call.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  Inquest Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 pm

You're right on that too - I barely even saw him in Euro 2008.. Portugal didn't do good at all - I thought they atleast had a semi final matchup.. I guess not..

Inquest

Back to top Go down

Post  bhushna22 Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:03 am

Sam Designs wrote:To be honest, it'd be sad to see Christiano leave the Premiership - but if Manchester United are going to be tight and keep him on the bench so he can't leave for Real Madrid, I would rather see him go.

I hate when player switch team very often i think all players should be on the same team until required here all players are going to new team for better Pay $$$.

So now this game is become a game of money and the sport feature is reducing a bit by bit.
Christiano should not leave Premiership he is good at Man Utd.

bhushna22

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Sooner or later Ronaldo will fall victim to the drugs or alkohol. This is one the things i like about Berbatov he is very meek person. I have never heard of a coach that has problem with his attitude.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  localhost8080 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 am

I hate when player switch team very often i think all players should be on the same team until required here all players are going to new team for better Pay $$$.

that would suck. big-time. it would mean that players are stuck with the team they sign up as a kid to. there would be no transfer market. it would be like international football, only international football would be better, as they at least get to pick a team for international games =|

of course they are gonna go where the money is - if they are worth it. if they arent worth money, then they arent gonna get given it.
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:34 am

Dimitar Berbatov will look good at Manchester United. Great to know that stay at home that goes to nightclubs. But anything can be happen after joining Manchester United. Laughing
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 am

Makes sense why Manchester UTD would want someone looking after Ronaldo while he is in the States, who knows that Ronaldo might do, he's a handsome guy he might get stolen by all the ladies who want a piece of his tooth gap.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum