What countries have you visited in your life?

Go down

What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  artagnan1978 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 pm

I know that most people like to travel around the world, but not many of us had the chance to travel as much as they wanted too.

However as the time passes by, more and more people have the chance to travel abroad, with business or just with pleasure in vacation.

So far, I have visited Hungary, Greece and Tunisia. Next year I am planning to visit Croatia, it is a very beautiful country, I have heard a lot of good things about it.
avatar
artagnan1978

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-07-25
Location : Romania

View user profile http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  Saintjersey on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:26 pm

I have been to France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Tunisia, Thailand, Australia.

However, Denmark and Germany i can't remember and Belgium I just passed through for a couple of hours on the way to Holland.
avatar
Saintjersey
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-07-03

View user profile http://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  artagnan1978 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:39 pm

Saintjersey wrote:I have been to France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Tunisia, Thailand, Australia.

However, Denmark and Germany i can't remember and Belgium I just passed through for a couple of hours on the way to Holland.

Wow! Wow! Wow! That is more than impressive! So many visited countries! Are you a business man or something, that you travel that much?

And you didn't travel only in Europe, but to other continents too: Asia, Australia, Africa! Wow again!

I would very much visit one day Thailand. It is a beautiful and a highly exotic country!
avatar
artagnan1978

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-07-25
Location : Romania

View user profile http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  Arctic on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 pm

Saintjersey you do get around alot. Very Happy

I have been to Tunisia also, very nice place. It means all 3 of us can talk about the same country we have visited. Very Happy
avatar
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Posts : 133
Join date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  artagnan1978 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:55 pm

Arctic wrote:Saintjersey you do get around alot. Very Happy

I have been to Tunisia also, very nice place. It means all 3 of us can talk about the same country we have visited. Very Happy

Another Tunisia fan Smile It is indeed a very nice place. I have been therein October last year, and it was exceptional! The people, the places, everything.

I liked the most the ride in the Sahara desert.

I have said to myself that if I won the lottery I am going to buy a piece of land in Tunisia: an oasis just for me, with camels and everything. So, I keep my fingers crossed to win the lottery SmileSmileSmile
avatar
artagnan1978

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-07-25
Location : Romania

View user profile http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  Saintjersey on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:09 pm

artagnan1978 wrote:
Another Tunisia fan Smile It is indeed a very nice place. I have been therein October last year, and it was exceptional! The people, the places, everything.

I liked the most the ride in the Sahara desert.

I have said to myself that if I won the lottery I am going to buy a piece of land in Tunisia: an oasis just for me, with camels and everything. So, I keep my fingers crossed to win the lottery SmileSmileSmile

Yeah the camel ride was amazing, however I stupidly bought a drink and then when they came round asking for money it cost me about 5. So I am never going to do that again!
avatar
Saintjersey
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2008-07-03

View user profile http://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  artagnan1978 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:26 pm

Saintjersey wrote:
artagnan1978 wrote:
Another Tunisia fan Smile It is indeed a very nice place. I have been therein October last year, and it was exceptional! The people, the places, everything.

I liked the most the ride in the Sahara desert.

I have said to myself that if I won the lottery I am going to buy a piece of land in Tunisia: an oasis just for me, with camels and everything. So, I keep my fingers crossed to win the lottery SmileSmileSmile

Yeah the camel ride was amazing, however I stupidly bought a drink and then when they came round asking for money it cost me about 5. So I am never going to do that again!

Smile That sounds very familiar to me too. I didn't fall for it, because the tour guide - whom I previously know from my hometown, warn me before about these situations. So, so kindly refused to buy any drink on that camel ride.

But I did one thing that cost me: there was an Arab on a camel doing different stunts. I took out my camera and took a picture of him. When the performance ended the "stunt" came to me and ask me for money. I had no money in my pockets, my husband had the money, so I have sent the stunt to him Smile And it wasn't that cheap Smile
avatar
artagnan1978

Posts : 85
Join date : 2008-07-25
Location : Romania

View user profile http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  Sam Designs on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 pm

I've been to France (Paris), Belgium (Brussels), Spain (Barcelona), Menorca, America (Florida), Italy (Venice).

I'd like to go to Australia and Africa though.

Sam Designs

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  nareshshah2008 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 pm

never got chance to visit any other country, but i would love to visit uk and us and yes the ancient city rome too.

nareshshah2008

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.webmastersheaven.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  foreal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:31 pm

Well, I have been to Latvia, Poland(just passed by all along, no stops(just at gas stations Smile )), Czech Republic, Germany, Ireland.

One of my dreams is to travel as much around the world as possible Wink

foreal

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  Valcer on Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:41 am

Uh, France, Cyprus, Hong Kong and Hungary, I think. Hong Kong is very very impressive, their Mass Transit system makes London look like amateurs. Also been to some random islands, Tenerife etc, and a cruise around the Canaries. Morocco is certainly... interesting, but not somewhere I'd go back to!

Valcer

Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  BuckBuck on Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:29 pm

I am still pretty young and i really never got a chance to laeve to country. I have been couple of times to the border but never crossed it. I want to visit many countries worldwide but it wont happen soon. Neutral
avatar
BuckBuck

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  ladycallie on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Canada. And I live 20 minutes from Mexico. Does that count? Canada wasnt too exciting. I definitely hope to travel more in the future. Smile

ladycallie

Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  sportscrazy on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:36 pm

i have been to France, Pakistan & India only.These are the days that i never ever forget.i like most is pakistan because the people of there are so nice and friendly also France too.i also like india their nature of living.

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Posts : 200
Join date : 2008-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Countries visited

Post  kunal on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:34 pm

I have visited around 3 countries in my life. USA, Srilanka and France. Out of these three I found USA the best, for simple reason its the most advanced and well off. I have a personal desire/dream (whatever you may call) of going for a world tour and visiting each and country, no matter how small it is. Once I am well settled in life, I am gonna pursue this crazy dream of mine.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Posts : 186
Join date : 2008-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What countries have you visited in your life?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum