Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet?

+5
Craig
jawlk
BuckBuck
ladycallie
Sam Designs
9 posters

Go down

Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet? Empty Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet?

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Post a person from history who you'd meet if it were possible and why.

Personally I'd like to meet Albert Einstein, my best subject is Maths and I'd like to get to know him and his ingenuity.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet? Empty Re: Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet?

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:45 pm

George Carlin. I idolize him, and I never got the chance to see him live. He recently died in June and I was so heart broken. Sad He is/was truly one of the best comedians.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet? Empty Re: Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet?

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Adolf Hitler. No matter he is a physcho he had an amazing mind. There is much to be learnt from such person. I really would like to learn some his manipulative skills.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 am

I'd definitely never like to meet my first girlfriend. Not that I'd even think we'd recognize each other but it would be so annoying to run into such a person. Gotta let the past be the past and move on. But sometimes things creep back to haunt you unexpectedly!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 pm

I'd probably want to meet Adolf Hitler or Malcom X, someone with very outlandish ideas because I think people who have a unique way of thinking are simply more interested and worth more of the effort on learning about. Hitler wasn't a role model type of human, but his way of thinking was very unique and powerful.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:33 pm

Probably Adolf Hitler just to see how the hell he did what he did. I'd want him to teach me his skills, though he'd probably just order me dead. People like Stalin would be interesting to know because they were so powerful and ruthless.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 pm

a very good topic. For me i would like to meet Buddha first (but i don't know even pali or Sanskrit) then Albert Einstein, bodhi dharma (ta mo, father of zen), Confucius, Lao tse, Wong fei hung, and lee jun fan, and some forefathers...

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:22 pm

i just like to meet with quaid-e-azam
i love him and i just ask you that u made pakistan and left for those people who are just eating pakistan and they are the enemies of pakistan but just doing corruption

why why u gave us that country

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Which Person From the Past Would You Like to Meet? Empty Person I would Like to meet.

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:49 pm

I would really like to meet two people. 1) Adolf Hitler and 2) Albert Einstein

Adolf hitler was such a great commander, in no time he was able to unite the divided Germany and form a world terrorizing army of the Nazi's. He had such great influence over his people. If only he worked in the positive direction, he would have been greatly respected today.

Albert einstein: There is a myth associated with him, that he was able to send a ship of 40 Scientists to another dimension, after which he kept his studies as a secret. I would like to know how he did it. Smile

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down