Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA players to Europe?

3 posters

Go down

NBA players to Europe? Empty NBA players to Europe?

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:55 pm

How do you feel about NBA players signing contracts with european teams. Josh Childress signed a 3 year deal in Greece. So is it right or not to have NBA calibar players in Europe?
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

NBA players to Europe? Empty Re: NBA players to Europe?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:04 pm

You'll notice that it's really only sub-par NBA minute guys. I don't blame Childress, an NBA guy going overseas is going to get big minutes, bigger than he ever would have thought of playing for the Hawks. Maybe... Darko should try this out? Laughing

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 am

I don't think it's a big deal. One shouldn't be stuck with the US if their are getting better deals overseas. I mean we live in the world, not in the world of the united states. If they got a better sign up in Europe best of luck to them, I think they can do just as well.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:10 am

Recently, some team actually offered LeBron a deal overseas which I thought was funny... he'd need to be getting paid a 9-digit salary to leave the US I think, considering he's getting close to that chance to playing for the Knicks or the Nets when they make it to Brooklyn in 2010. Good luck with that!

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down