Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga/Comics

+3
Craig
BuckBuck
ladycallie
7 posters

Go down

Manga/Comics Empty Manga/Comics

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Do you enjoy reading manga/comics? Do you have a collection? I love manga and I have a huge collection that I have built up over the years. I also adore the marvel comics. Smile

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Manga/Comics Empty Re: Manga/Comics

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 am

Well this some kind of art that i do not understand. I do not like manga. But i know few people that do like it and do not see anything wrong with it.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:08 am

What do you mean you dont understand the art or concept behind it? Its pretty simple. I love how beautiful the newer ones are, and the females are always gorgeous.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 pm

I used to be a really big comic book collector when I was younger... I'd hardly ever read into them actually, it was just some what of a habit to collect them. I had a lot in the Archie series, and I remember my first comic ever was actually a Sonic the Hedgehog comic. I still have them all, I must have a little over 2000.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 am

I'm not really into this kind of stuff now as much as I was when I was younger. However there are some very accredited and beautiful pieces of art in film in the style of anime and a lot of these animes originally started out as mangas. The last anime movie I watched and enjoyed was Castle in the Sky.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:00 pm

I was never into comics, although i was into anime, i use to always watch dragon ball z..it was amazing, and im actually thinking about downloading where i left off Very Happy.i just always enjoyed the action and the story line was pretty catchy, forgeting about downloading, im gonna go stream.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:12 pm

I was never into comics and I dislike manga. I like some comic book cover page designs though, as they're usually highly detailed and supposed to make a good first impression.

I did grow up with shows that were based off of mangas though, namely DragonBall Z heh.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Manga/Comics Empty Comics

Post  kunal Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:23 am

I remember reading a lot of comics in my childhood. Archies were one of my favorite comic books, and I have a huge collection of them. Apart from them I also used to read Gotham comics, and comics on Justice league, BAtman and Superman.

Gradually as I grew older, I began to read better comics like Tintin and Asterix, but Archies were Still my favorite. Smile

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum