Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwill VS CP3?

3 posters

Go down

Dwill VS CP3? Empty Dwill VS CP3?

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:18 am

Both players are having superb seasons with their clubs. Both play the same position so comparision should be rather easy. I really Deron driving to the basket he is just fearless. On the other hand i like Paul's passing skills. If i had to pick one id say Deron.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Dwill VS CP3? Empty Re: Dwill VS CP3?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:03 pm

CP3 is the better pure point guard. He's going to get more assists than Deron for years to come, but if I'm on a team where I need a scorer, I'll deifinitely go Deron. The guy is sick with his dribble penetration, as was shown during the Olympics.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 am

Chris Paul isn't a bad point guard. I don't like the guys nickname, CP3? I mean come on just add the 0, but this isn't a star wars movie. Williams isn't a better point guard than Paul, probably due to his weight. I think Williams shouldn't stayed a college basketball player. I'm giving the title to Paul here.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:12 am

jawlk wrote:Chris Paul isn't a bad point guard. I don't like the guys nickname, CP3? I mean come on just add the 0, but this isn't a star wars movie. Williams isn't a better point guard than Paul, probably due to his weight. I think Williams shouldn't stayed a college basketball player. I'm giving the title to Paul here.
Well, the nickname definitely makes sense... I can now say that the best NBA and WNBA players are both CP3's! Candace Parker and Chris Paul... Smile CP3 and D-Will both had successful college careers at Wake and Illinois. You could argue that Deron has a better team with players like Kirilenko and Boozer, there's no excuse for him not averaging more assists than CP3, who is making a beast out of players like Chandler and West.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum