Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who all are waiting for Mummy 3

+4
jawlk
lalit7552
evolva
bhushna22
8 posters

Go down

Who all are waiting for Mummy 3 Empty Who all are waiting for Mummy 3

Post  bhushna22 Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:06 am

I know it is not the best movie or something but after all the Big movie releases like Hancock Batman IronMan now Mummy is back so i am waiting for this movie to release and go to theater to see this movie.
I am a Mummy fan or something but need to see some movie so i would go and see this one.

It is releasing on Aug 1. Which is this Friday .

bhushna22

Back to top Go down

Who all are waiting for Mummy 3 Empty Re: Who all are waiting for Mummy 3

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:46 am

yes its released but i havent seen it because people say its not that much good , it does not live up to the high end actors

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:27 pm

First two movies of Mummy series were really great and they forced me to see this movie. Movie was quite good but when you see same kind of action sequence again and again than sometime you feel bore. But however this one is ok if you are watching it first time.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 am

I think the Mummy 3 is just another money makeer for cinema screens. It's nothing amazing and won't win any awards. If you know true film then the Mummy definitely wont be on your movie look out list. There are so many other highly acclaimed films coming out.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Who all are waiting for Mummy 3 Empty Who all are waiting for Mummy 3

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:36 pm

I was eagerly waiting for the movie Mummy 3 because the last 2 mummy movies where nice and interesting. And I am sure that who ever see these movies are also waited for this moment. And after seeing this I would say that Mummy 3 is the best among all the 3 movies.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:26 pm

i am really waiting from a long time ever i hear about this movie because First two parts of this movie are very good and i think this movie is also maintain history of his series and also jet lee is also do work in this movie so badly waiting .............

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Hmm, Not really been looking forward to it, but I guess it will be fun to watch. I liked the first two, but god, I've seen those tons of times because of the reruns on TV. I love the special effects in the movies, they're so realistic, and the dialogues by brendan fraser, they're the tops too.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  edock Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:02 pm

I was expecting this movie but this was not as par by my expectation and disappointed me a lot. We were expecting something better than this.

edock

http://www.linkbuilding-services.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum