Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What about Josh Smith?

3 posters

Go down

What about Josh Smith? Empty What about Josh Smith?

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:55 pm

One of the faster developing players in the NBA. He is a free agent this summer. Is he going to be signed by someone or he will stay with Atlanta. In my opinion it is better for him to stay with the club. He gets a major role in the team and a lot of playing time.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

What about Josh Smith? Empty Re: What about Josh Smith?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:00 pm

He is an extremely underrated player in the same sense as Michael Redd as a speciality player. He is such an insane shot-blocker, and if he catches the ball in the lane, you know what's going to happen.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:55 am

I wouldn't go as far to say he's underrated. Just recently on August 8, 2008, Smith signed a $58 million dollar contract to play for the Memphis Grizzlies, however the Hawks quickly matched his offer. So you can see there is already a bidding war for this kid and he's up to $58 mill so far. Very Happy
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 am

jawlk wrote:I wouldn't go as far to say he's underrated. Just recently on August 8, 2008, Smith signed a $58 million dollar contract to play for the Memphis Grizzlies, however the Hawks quickly matched his offer. So you can see there is already a bidding war for this kid and he's up to $58 mill so far. Very Happy
He's surely not underrated by any team or GM, that very rarely happens... scouts are usually the ones doing overrating actually... I'm sure we've heard of Darko Milicic? As far as fans go, I don't think many people see Josh Smith as the impact player that he really is, perhaps because he's playing for a mediocre team like the Hawks. I did enjoy seeing them push the Celtics to 7 games, though.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum