Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Hatrick by any bowler

5 posters

Go down

Best Hatrick by any bowler Empty Best Hatrick by any bowler

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:45 pm

I think for this I would give credit to Irfan Pathan because he got the hatrick against Pakistan and that also in their soil. Moreover he got this opportunity at very young age.

After Irfan ... Wasim is my another favorite one. He is really a classic bowler with sharp mind and know the technique of every batsman.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Best Hatrick by any bowler Empty Re: Best Hatrick by any bowler

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:36 pm

I think kumblay's hatric is the best.beyond the hatric he got ten wicket on the same play. At that time he was the man of the match.The ten wicket is his unbreakable record.At the time he was the back bone of bowling team.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:25 pm

Harbhajan singh versus Australia was a really classic hat trick. He really left the batsmen bamboozled and his bowling made it psosible for India to clinch the series against Steve Waugh's "Invincible" Australians. I think H. Singh took 32 wickets in the series? Amazing.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Chaminda Vass's hatrick in the 2003 World Cup was legendary. The first 3 balls were hatricks. It the best i've seen and i could never stop talking about it Wink

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:53 pm

In ODI matches i think best hatrick made by Aaqib Javed in 1991.Three big wickets of India ( Ravi Shastari , Muhammad Azhar ud Din & Sachen Tendulkar ) one of the most exciting hatrick i have ever seen.
i like this hatrick and i also see it again and again coz the way like he got out these 3 was brilliant

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down