Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you?

+5
zxlewi
jawlk
Craig
Aran
Jani
9 posters

Go down

How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you? Empty How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you?

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:43 pm

hehehe question is very simple.

Would you like to disclose that how many girlfriends you have left? and why you left them?

Or if you didn't left them and they left you then how many were they? and why did they left you?

Was anything wrong in you? or was wrong in her? Very Happy

Jani

Back to top Go down

How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you? Empty Re: How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you?

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:13 pm

How about starting this thread off by giving every body on this forums YOUR experience with girlfriends. So Jani, how many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you? And no I would NOT like to disclose how many girlfriends I have left and why I have left them. Sorry Jani.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you? Empty Re: How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Haha, not so hostile there, Aran! It is a little offish to make a post asking such a question without breaking the ice first though! I've only been in 2 real relationships since high school (since anything before is cootie love)... in one instance the girl left me, and in the other instance, the girl moved several states away and expected a long distance relationship, but I wasn't having any of that, so I had to end it.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:24 pm

That's a pretty sad story craig..i mean having a girl move away from you and still wanting to maintain a relationship. I mean, how are you two supposed to have sex? Over the phone? That doesn't really work out so great i'd believe. BUt yeah, its good that you put an end to it before she did.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Yea, I have no problem in disclosing my story...

Actually in our religion (Islam) there is no concept of a Girl Friend, we don't make girl friends..

But yes I used to have two friends who I used to talk only on phone Very Happy

I talked to them around more than 6 months, but then I left them because they were not taking my friendship seriously, just taking as time pass.

Jani

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 am

I think I have been though over 30 different girlfriends in my time but hey I can't say that's bad considering my age and all. Some of the stories here are rather disappointing. I hope you guys find the girl that right for you as I have been with plenty girls in my time but still haven't found the one.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:05 am

I think I'm done with the whole concept of 'girlfriends,' so I'm definitely not looking for marriage. I don't like commitments, perhaps because I'm a selfish person and want to be the only one in control of my life. I'll gladly talk to a girl and have a loose relationship, I just do not like being reserved and exclusive.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:50 am

hey dude, that's not a good question to ask someone who have or had and not willing to tell, any way i just not replying much. But just saying that currently i only have zero girl friends. i don't want to reveal my past or present Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lorelei Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 pm

I haven` t left any boyfriend and I wasn`t left by a guy, it was a mutual break up. the most painful think is to be inlove with somebody, or really love that person and have no answer to your love. it happened to me couple of times and it was really sad...

lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:50 am

i have 6 girls friends and i left them coz they all are time passing not taking seriously
but most of the guys in the friend ship are serious and wants to make flirt but some of the guys were successfull

i left all 6

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:10 pm

I just recently broke up with 1 my current girlfriend. Its not to hard to find another in today's populated world. Twisted Evil

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

How many girlfriends you have left? or they have left you? Empty Girlfriend.

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:42 pm

Well I am with a girl from quite a time, like 2 years, and am very serious about her. She's the first girl I have ever had in my Life, and I guess she will be the last too. I did not like the idea of having a relationship with somebody whom I did not love, and just for time passing and selfish reasons. Thats why I always waited to find the right girl for me, and found her one day.

Its very bad to break some ones heart or be in a relationship for selfish reasons, or for just being physical, with no commitments.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum