Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much you are involved in Politics?

+3
Aran
Craig
Jani
7 posters

Go down

How much you are involved in Politics? Empty How much you are involved in Politics?

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

I just hate politics and everything related to it. For me it is all just time wasting thing, because every politician just fill his own pockets and don't care about the country (at least Pakistani politicians) so why should we worry about those politicians and their corrupt politics?

We should work hard on our things and try to make our life more easy on our own Smile

am I right?

Jani

Back to top Go down

How much you are involved in Politics? Empty Re: How much you are involved in Politics?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm only into politics every 4 years, because anything outside of the election for the president of the US is irrelevant to me. I think being the bearer of a strong opinion and willful vote is a great quality to have, and come the election for president that all comes out.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

How much you are involved in Politics? Empty Re: How much you are involved in Politics?

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:17 pm

I don't really care for politics, it has too much drama in it for me. I don't even know the difference between a democrat and the other political party LOL. I've taken civics and I still don't know shit about politics and will continue not to care to be honest with you guys.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Yea there are too many other things to think about instead of wasting time on drama in politics.

You know, me too don't know what is the different between democracy and military law Very Happy

Jani

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:50 am

I used to dislike politics until Ron Paul came around. He seems like the real and only hope for America. It's Ron Paul vs the rest of the candidates, and I don't believe that the other candidates really have anything new or special to bring to the table.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:53 am

I'm going for Barack Obama simply because hes black, i just want to see the first black president. I'm sure so do a lot of other people so hopefully obama wins. pretty sure the black community in the US are voting of obama so yeah, i think he stands a good chance.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 am

Aran wrote:I'm going for Barack Obama simply because hes black, i just want to see the first black president. I'm sure so do a lot of other people so hopefully obama wins. pretty sure the black community in the US are voting of obama so yeah, i think he stands a good chance.
Ah, not to argue but these are the type of ignorant comments that fuel me less toward voting for Obama even more. The target of his campaign earlier this year seemed to try to convince all African Americans that because he was black, he needed their vote to represent them, and then to convince white's that if he isn't voted president, it's because they are racist. It doesn't make sense to me how, looking at a list of campaign-donating celebrities, no blacks have donated to McCain...

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Craig wrote:
Aran wrote:I'm going for Barack Obama simply because hes black, i just want to see the first black president. I'm sure so do a lot of other people so hopefully obama wins. pretty sure the black community in the US are voting of obama so yeah, i think he stands a good chance.
Ah, not to argue but these are the type of ignorant comments that fuel me less toward voting for Obama even more. The target of his campaign earlier this year seemed to try to convince all African Americans that because he was black, he needed their vote to represent them, and then to convince white's that if he isn't voted president, it's because they are racist. It doesn't make sense to me how, looking at a list of campaign-donating celebrities, no blacks have donated to McCain...

I think Obama is a breath of fresh air. He's young and seems so energetic while McCain is too oldschool. I say it's time for America to try something new, they've already become so hated by an old white Republican, I don't think the world needs another.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 pm

SportsFan429 wrote:
Craig wrote:

I think Obama is a breath of fresh air. He's young and seems so energetic while McCain is too oldschool. I say it's time for America to try something new, they've already become so hated by an old white Republican, I don't think the world needs another.
Rather than a breath of fresh air, there's always that chance that making such a drastic move is amounting to be a sneeze. People are overgeneralizing, assuming McCain could be a bad president only because he's a Republican, but McCain has his own views which are separate from that of Bush. I think McCain exhibits strong qualities that make him a more qualified candidate.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Craig wrote:
SportsFan429 wrote:
Craig wrote:

Rather than a breath of fresh air, there's always that chance that making such a drastic move is amounting to be a sneeze. People are overgeneralizing, assuming McCain could be a bad president only because he's a Republican, but McCain has his own views which are separate from that of Bush. I think McCain exhibits strong qualities that make him a more qualified candidate.

I don't know, I think Obama's more popular and positive image will help America become favored again. Maybe countries will more openly cooperate now that a democrat is in power, not only that but an African-American one. I'm just afraid he'll want to aid Africa more, which is just a waste of money.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Well, clearly we have two opposing views on this issue because apparently you're looking for America to be more accepted by others while I'm looking for America to be run in the most effective manner to benefit us people who live here. It doesn't bother me what the rest of the world thinks about my country as long as we are functioning orderly and effectively.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Craig wrote:Well, clearly we have two opposing views on this issue because apparently you're looking for America to be more accepted by others while I'm looking for America to be run in the most effective manner to benefit us people who live here. It doesn't bother me what the rest of the world thinks about my country as long as we are functioning orderly and effectively.

True but with more countries co-operating don't you think the increased trade will benefit your economy? Also I'm sure Obama has some views that go on about running America in the most effective manner. If America isn't accepted how will it improve?!

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm pretty sure Obama will make a good president. He's going to be enforcing a lot of other stuff other than economy. He's going to improve schools, he's going to take America out of Iraq, which is a good thing, cause at the moment I have NO idea what they're still doing there.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:06 pm

I'm not doubting that Obama would make a good president, I'm only stressing that I believe McCain would make a stronger and smarter president. Obama would surely be a 'fan favorite,' but if I'm putting a country in ruins in the hand of one of them, it's McCain.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Personally i truly hates this politics. It had made too harm for the society than the fruitful things that comes as some people worked truly. The political madness gives birth to the violence that took lives and throws much family in dark.

silent

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 pm

in my opinion i also just hate politics and i dont want to listen any thing from politics coz all these people are corrupt and using country for their own advantages they dont want to improve their country as in my country is concerned

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum