Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First reason that why you like basket ball?

2 posters

Go down

The First reason that why you like basket ball? Empty The First reason that why you like basket ball?

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 pm

hey, most of the people like basket ball, eventhough they are not a fan of it. Can i know what is the aspect of the basket ball that make you a fan of it? Or what is the specific thing in the basket ball which makes you like it? Please reply .

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

The First reason that why you like basket ball? Empty Re: The First reason that why you like basket ball?

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:21 pm

It's a complete game... both physical and mental, and not so much more neither than another. It takes teamwork at it's best, it's a game you can play on your own, but most of all, my first reason for enjoying it is because how global it is and how easy it is for people just starting the sport to catch on.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

The First reason that why you like basket ball? Empty Re: The First reason that why you like basket ball?

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:54 am

I love the fast pace of the game and the way that some players in the team have complete accuracy over were that ball goes from the moment it leaves their hands they know its every movement... I dont like playing myself because i dont like the rules and prefer something a bit more contact(ish). The guys sure are tall however Razz

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down