Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimbledon... (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, whats that all about?)

+4
spurs@heart
Arctic
Saintjersey
Belso
8 posters

Go down

Wimbledon... (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, whats that all about?) Empty Wimbledon... (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, whats that all about?)

Post  Belso Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 am

Is it a full gone conclusion, federer to win again? Personally i think williams will win the woman's!
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon... (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, whats that all about?) Empty Re: Wimbledon... (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, whats that all about?)

Post  Saintjersey Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:50 am

Well both Williams' sister's are through to the final.......... so yes Razz

Nadal could win, but I agree Federer looks very good. It is going to be close!
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon... (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, whats that all about?) Empty Re: Wimbledon... (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters, whats that all about?)

Post  Belso Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 am

Haha that were a good joke from me eh about the williams sisters, but tbh i dont know any difference with them so who knows?! I think nadal looks good but doubt he will beat federer still
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Come on Nadal!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:03 pm

I watched both Rog and Nadal today and to be honest Federer always looked comfortable even though he wasn't playing his best tennis - Nadal seemed to occasionally struggle against a guy who had just completed a 5-setter. Therefore i think, and hope, Federer will win and break the record Smile Steam on the Fed Express Razz
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Nadal will win, Nadal all the way cheers cheers cheers cheers

You can't beat that tank of a guy Razz
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintjersey Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Haha, gonna be close I think Federer will have too much for Nadal........ but very close.
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:20 pm

I think Tim Henman could still do it Razz
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseybee Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:34 am

Murray's progress has been a shining gem in an otherwise shitty river of wimbledon predictability, with a couple of shocks along the way (Djokovic's fail and Safin's/Schuttler's Success). But again, it's the same two names in the final. Fair play to them, they deserve to be there (after watching Murray vs Nadal, that became horribly apparent) but it is a shame to see the same repeat of last year. I'm hoping for a Nadal upset, only to shake things up and not have the same result we've had for the past 5 years
jerseybee
jerseybee

http://www.myspace.com/hazface

Back to top Go down

Post  Valcer Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 pm

spurs@heart wrote:I think Tim Henman could still do it Razz

Seconded Razz

I don't follow tennis that much, but I assume that both him and Greg are long-gone now? Funny how there was always so much optimism for Henman, year after year.

Valcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Tim Henman has retired, though in the recent Wimbledon 2008 he did a lot of commentary. I haven't heard much from Greg Rudeski, so I assume he has retired now. Our only British hope for tennis seems to be Andy Murray.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:53 am

Federer is an unbelievable tennis player who can make some pretty menacing shots at his opponent. However I do not think he will win this time around. There are plenty of major players who can take the lead so I'll bet that Federer won't take the win this year.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down