Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do we not respect one another?

4 posters

Go down

Why do we not respect one another? Empty Why do we not respect one another?

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 am

Why do people always seem to need to convince others they are right or wrong when there is no clear cut 'right or wrong answer'?

Politics, religion, or other basic beliefs for example.

I don't want to be a jerk, but it seems we judge people so easily but for what reason? Is it to say "At least I'm better then that bastard!" If so, what kind of monstrosity are we when we feel we need to reign supreme over others, in our mind or in life.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Why do we not respect one another? Empty Re: Why do we not respect one another?

Post  lorelei Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:27 pm

it depends on every person, on every people`s mentality and character... some people are not open minded, they just rush on judging other people, without knowing them or without analyzing the situations... some people are just bein mean because they want to...it is only about our mind...

lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 pm

in my opinion most of the people bring the religon matters in every situations
so i think it is very wrong they have to make themself good and then talk with other people that he is bad or he is good

so in my opinion main basic problem for some people are of they bring religon matters

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Why do we not respect one another? Empty Respect each other

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:49 pm

We human beings are trapped in this Rat race of worldly pleasures. We are so much into it, that it has made us selfish, and we do care for anybody, not even our parents, let alone strangers. When we do charity, that is also done for personal gains, by saving money from Income tax.

Hence in such a selfish world, it is very difficult to find people who respect others, no matter how to how low class they may belong to.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum