Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga

3 posters

Go down

The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga Empty The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga

Post  -=[Sportalk]=- Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 pm

The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga

In a press meet , former Sri Lankan captain Ranatunga said that the 2011 world cup is within their reach. He is so confident that Sri lanka will hold the next world cup.

What you guys think of his statment, will sri lanka make it?

My choice is India or Australia.

-=[Sportalk]=-

Back to top Go down

The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga Empty Re: The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:35 pm

You never know, they could come from behind to take everyone by surprise! They have some real talent like Ajantha Mendis and a couple other new pacers like Kulasekara and all. But then, stalwarts like Jayasuriya (he's 39) and murli and vaas will probably be gone by then, they are already quite old.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga Empty Re: The next world cup within our reach says Ranatunga

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:31 pm

i think srilankans deserved to win the world cup coz they have many young bowlers they are bowling great but there batting line up needs to stay in a wicket and more concentration

i think india also have a chance

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down