Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is the best spinner?

5 posters

Go down

who is the best spinner? Empty who is the best spinner?

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:53 am

now a days who is the best spinner from these subcontinent best teams

1) murlidharan
2) mendis
3) harbajhan
4) kumble

i think mutaiah murlidharan is the best from all coz he is just like a magician he just bowl to a batsman like a magic and it is very difficult for the batsman to understand his bowling
agenta mandis is also a wonderfull young spinner

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

who is the best spinner? Empty Best Spinner

Post  kunal Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 am

I really like 2 spinners, and love to see them bowl and perform. 1) Muralidharan. He is really a spin king in his own and is a treat to watch. He is such an unpredictable bolwer, you can not make out where his bowl gonna spin after pitching.
2) Anil Kumble: Though he may not be a great turner of the ball, he is a fantastic spinner in terms of quality, Intelligent bowling. He has trapped So many batsman using just a bit of the turn in front of the wicket and got them out through LBW.

They both are quality spinners.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

who is the best spinner? Empty Re: who is the best spinner?

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 am

I think Muttiah Muralitharan, Shane Warne, Abdul Kadir, and Saqlain musthaq are the greatest spinner of all time. All of them revolutionize the field of spin Bowling in Cricket.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:59 pm

You forgot to put Shane Warne! I think he is one of the greatest if not the greatest ever. He has over 700 wickets in test matches, and was ahead of Murli when he retired. He's spun his web around almost all the bastmen he has faced off against, and the delivery he bowled against Mike Gatting was truly great!

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobalt Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 pm

Murali and Warne are probably the greatest spin bowlers ever, and will be for the forseeable future. My only concern is the controversy that has plagued Murali's career - Whilst his action has been cleared, the number of questions asked has cast a bit of a shadow over his achievements.

If you want intelligent spin bowling, look no further than Kumble and Vettori - Though the latter has got a little way to go yet, watching him it is clear that he's got a good cricketing brain and using a variation of length and pace, is almost as effective a bowler as Kumble.
Cobalt
Cobalt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:02 pm

My favorite two would be Muttiah Muralitharan and Anil Kumble. Muttiah is very concistent and does convert many wickets per match, though he has been subject to much controversy in the past. Anil Kumble would be India's best spinner in my opinion. He is very reliable and does convert the wickets well.

The greatest spinner of all time would have to be Shane Warne without a doubt.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum