Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Book are you reading at the mo?

+8
BuckBuck
artagnan1978
seinkalar
pama
reloadit
jerseybee
Alex_Palace
Belso
12 posters

Go down

What Book are you reading at the mo? Empty What Book are you reading at the mo?

Post  Belso Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:04 am

My Prodigal Son by Jaqueline Doherty... my obsesssion is really coming out already, oh gosh!
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

What Book are you reading at the mo? Empty Re: What Book are you reading at the mo?

Post  Alex_Palace Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Men at Arms by Terry Pratchett. Very funny stuff but it does lose a bit of the suspence when you're reading it for the third time. Rolling Eyes
Alex_Palace
Alex_Palace

Back to top Go down

What Book are you reading at the mo? Empty Re: What Book are you reading at the mo?

Post  jerseybee Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:44 am

Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen. Very funny stuff
jerseybee
jerseybee

http://www.myspace.com/hazface

Back to top Go down

Post  reloadit Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 pm

The Sky People By S.M. Stirling - It's One Werid Book.

Thanks, Shocked
reloadit
reloadit

Back to top Go down

What Book are you reading at the mo? Empty you wont believe...

Post  pama Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Very Happy "How to make your Day dreams COME TRUE" -- by Elmer Wheeler.
A very old publication, which I caught in a seconds store...
Published in 1972.

Would start a seperate thread, if I find something worth sharing ...

pama

http://way2millions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  seinkalar Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 pm

I like Little Ophan Annie very much. But I read that book in translated version. I want to read the original version. If anyone has that book in e-book, can you share me?

seinkalar

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:29 pm

Right now I am reading one of my favorites books, Shogun by James Clavell. James Clavell is one of my all time favorite writers.

I don't know exactly, but this might at least the 5th or 6th time that I am reading the Shogun. That's how much I like this book.

I recommend to all of those who haven't read it yet.
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Right now i am reading "Dont touch this book". Pretty interesting, heard was banned in many countries around the world. I am not sure how much of the information in it is true but still very interesting.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:55 pm

A Great and Terrible Beauty. Its for the teenage audience, but its still a great book. Any recommendations? I love to read, but I have read too many books so I am out of ideas.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:58 am

i am currently reading harry potter series , man these books are awesome , u should give it a try

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:36 am

Now days i am reading "A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" by James Joyce, One of the greatest writer of 20th century. Well, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is semi-autobiography, very well written by the author.
I really like the characterization and writing style James Joyce.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 pm

I'm reading a book called Paperweight by stefen fry. Its quite true to its name, its mostly used as a paper weight because its mostly a series of random chapter with random topics he speaks on whenever he feels like. Its good for reading once in a while, and weirdly entertaining in a funny way :p

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down