Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods

+12
Aran
Craig
Landon7
corleone
BuckBuck
Valcer
gscs
Spence
RJB
jerseybee
Saintjersey
Arctic
16 posters

Sportalk :: Sport :: Golf

Go down

Tiger Woods Empty Tiger Woods

Post  Arctic Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Anyone know when he's going to be back from injury?
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods Empty Re: Tiger Woods

Post  Saintjersey Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Arctic wrote:Anyone know when he's going to be back from injury?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/7472676.stm

Hope that helps.
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:39 pm

Saintjersey wrote:
Arctic wrote:Anyone know when he's going to be back from injury?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/7472676.stm

Hope that helps.

Cheers mate, I hope he is still as good as he was before the injury.
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseybee Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 am

Even after being injured, he was still good enough to win the US Open. That guys a machine Razz
jerseybee
jerseybee

http://www.myspace.com/hazface

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:34 am

jerseybee wrote:Even after being injured, he was still good enough to win the US Open. That guys a machine Razz

Have to agree Bee, Woods is amazing. He is easily one of the best golfers, if not the best golfer of all time.
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseybee Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:12 am

I wouldn't say all time, deffo up there somewhere, but with the development of better equipment/swing analysis/better cut courses etc etc, golfing i think has been made easier over the years. A fine golfer yes, but they don't make em like they used to (Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Harry Vardon, Gary Player etc)
jerseybee
jerseybee

http://www.myspace.com/hazface

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintjersey Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:37 pm

jerseybee wrote:I wouldn't say all time, deffo up there somewhere, but with the development of better equipment/swing analysis/better cut courses etc etc, golfing i think has been made easier over the years. A fine golfer yes, but they don't make em like they used to (Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Harry Vardon, Gary Player etc)

I think this is the most important point. Woods is easily one of the best players ever, but you do have to take every factor into consideration, before making a judgement. I think we need to wait until Woods career is over before claiming he is the best ever!
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  RJB Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:17 am

I think at the end of his career it may be safe to then say he was the greatest player to have played. I enjoy watching him and I hope this injury passes him by.
RJB
RJB

Back to top Go down

Post  Spence Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:36 pm

My favourite player, and has to be the best ever golfer.
Spence
Spence

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am

He is my favorite golfer too. He is the most highest paid player in all sport professional and also the richest sport man.
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Valcer Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm

I remember he came pretty much out of nowhere, and he's dominated the game since. Are there any British golfers going around these days? I know Nick Faldo used to be pretty successful, but I assume he's long gone.

Valcer

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:19 pm

This knee surgery really can put an end to your career. Hope Tiger recovers at 100% from this injury. I really want to see him play. He is one of the greatest in the game.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  corleone Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey Saintjersey. Thanks for the link anyway. Actually I don't even know that Tiger Woods was injured at the first place. I'm a kind of lack of knowledge about Golf. But I do know Tiger Woods is the Golf Star.

corleone

Back to top Go down

Post  Landon7 Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:00 am

He's my fav. golf player.
hope i see him play in real life something soon.

Very Happy

Landon7

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Best golfer in existance, whatever injury the guy gets is not going to be strong enough to hold him back... We saw what he did on the US Open, this just reinforces his career up until today. If Tiger Woods' neck isn't broken, you can't count him out on sticking it out and playing some amazing golf.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 pm

Tigerwoods is simply the best golfer hands down. Did you know he was on The Mike Douglas Show at the age of two? That's pretty amazing starting golf at such a young age...I could never pull that off, but I'd have to agree with craig, no injury can hold him back.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 am

Tiger will be alright, he's one of the best golfers in the world if not the best golfer. I also love his video game series Tiger Woods PGA tour. Tiger also has a great since of humor and is a acceptable role model for all young golfers out there in the world.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Tiger Woods. The famous name in golf as well as the toppest and quality player of the golf. He is presntly the richest sportsman in the universe. It is quite ammaising to me that most of the people in the world think that Tiger Woods is the another name for the golf. And is standing for a quite some time as the number one player in the golf. Surely he is a type of person to whom youngsters can see a role model.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 pm

zxlewi wrote:Tiger Woods. The famous name in golf as well as the toppest and quality player of the golf. He is presntly the richest sportsman in the universe. It is quite ammaising to me that most of the people in the world think that Tiger Woods is the another name for the golf. And is standing for a quite some time as the number one player in the golf. Surely he is a type of person to whom youngsters can see a role model.

Yes, basically your principles are correct about Tiger Words, he is indeed the top quality player in golf. That is totally true my friend, although I did not know that he was the richest sportsman in the universe. Hey, you know how they say "You learn something new everyday".

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Tiger Woods is the best of them all. After his injury he won the US Open. That's telling you something. Many of the top golfers also seek advice from him too. Theirs just no player like him.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Well, any words are less for Tiger Woods. He's simply dominated the golfing arena since he stepped on the golfing circuit. He's the highest paid sportsman, and that speaks volumes of his talent. I think he will dominate golf for many years to come and I don't think there is anyone who can replace him, or even come near to his talent.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down