Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rollerblading

4 posters

Go down

Rollerblading Empty Rollerblading

Post  localhost8080 Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:19 pm

hi, does anyone here skate ? there is a skatepark in my town (that i helped design about 10 years ago) they have just added a load of new ramps to it, so me and my mates went down the other day for a skate, I was so crap! i kept falling about =P but it was fun! anyone else here skate ?
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Rollerblading Empty Re: Rollerblading

Post  vgpaat Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:54 am

Hey I don't do skating, but I've always been dreaming of. How it feels like to be up there above the ramp and doing various stunts and maneuvers! Maybe it is really fun to do skating... Very Happy

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:50 am

I go rollerblading every once in awhile by the beach with my girlfriend. It's great fun to be out in the summer day enjoying the breeze and hanging out the ocean. If I get really pumped up I can do half pipes and go to skating parks with my blades and show up the skaters!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:44 am

I've been rollerblading, feels strange... probably won't do it again. The roller derby events are really funny, I like seeing grown women fly around on rollerskates, drop-kicking each other and flopping around on the track like dead fish when they fall. I actually know a girl who does it, locally.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum