Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the world cup

5 posters

Go down

the world cup Empty the world cup

Post  localhost8080 Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:09 am

i saved this one for my 50th post (well, i saved it for two posts - i was gonna post it two posts ago)
the next one isnt till 2010, in south africa.
i only have one question for you - do you think it will be in south africa, or do you think they will move it, and if they move it do you want them to move it to the UK ? that way i could go see Brazil vs Holland at Ibrox
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

the world cup Empty Re: the world cup

Post  BuckBuck Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 pm

I really do not see any reason to move it? What do you have in mind? South African people will do their best to organise the tournament. In my opinion they wont move it.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 am

I am agree too. They have no reason to move the game from South Africa. At the early stage, many people criticize the capability of China to organise the tournament. But now, China has show the world they can do it.
It's time South Africa to show to the world. afro
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:46 am

Nah I suggest they keep it in South Africa, I mean the area they are having the cup at isn't exactly insurgent infested, you know no south African violence, because that doesn't really have a place in football Razz. Anyways there is no need to bring the cup to the UK, let the africans get the glory for 2010 the brits can wait.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:49 pm

world cup football 2010 wioll be played in south africa.but there are rumours that world cup will be shifted to some other country due to some problems.such activities shud not happen.let the world cup be played in south africa

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down