Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ping Pong zealots?

3 posters

Go down

Ping Pong zealots? Empty Ping Pong zealots?

Post  vgpaat Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:34 am

I've been a Table Tennis enthusiast since I was in Grade school. And I could rarely encounter people from the school or in the community who shares the same interest. But, I find this game very stimulating. It requires a lot of physical as well as mental concentration to hit the lightweight hollow ball right!

So, are there any ping pong zealots here? Very Happy

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

Ping Pong zealots? Empty Re: Ping Pong zealots?

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 am

I love watching ping pong at the Olympics but the only king of ping pong I play is the kind with beer. Ever heard of beer pong? It seems to be a pretty popular sport amongst party goers. All you need is a table, some cups, some beer, and some ping pongs!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:58 am

At a local community college, there's a small group of kids who are really good at ping pong. I recently learned how to effectively hold the paddle and stuff, it's pretty fun and takes a lot of hand-eye coordination and quick reflexes. The finals between both Chinese players in the Olympics was nice, at one point one of them must have been hitting the ball from 20 ft. away from the table.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum