Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kid kickers?

3 posters

Go down

kid kickers? Empty kid kickers?

Post  vgpaat Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:44 am

Taekwondo or literally means the way of the fist and the foot! It is the world's most popular martial art in terms of number of practitioners. So, as young as 6 years old engage in this kind of activity.

I remember about 3 weeks ago when I saw initiation of young people joining in the team. It was an awful sight for me seeing an 8 year old boy being kicked by at least 3 teenagers all over his body. The most sympathetic part was when the boy's nose bleed and screamed his heart to death in body pain! Arrg Sad

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

kid kickers? Empty Re: kid kickers?

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 am

Oh my gosh that sounds horrible. I do love martial arts movies and have a high appreciate of the art form and lifestyle but beating up little kids? I would stay far away from whatever dojo tolerates that kind of mischief. That's definitely not a warm initiation.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:55 am

I don't know if I recall anything like that ever happening around here, but I remember my parents tried getting my little brother into taekwondo and he wasn't interested. Recently, Afghanistan won their first ever medal in the Olympics in taekwondo, so that was pretty interesting.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum