Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounce bounce bounce!

4 posters

Go down

Bounce bounce bounce! Empty Bounce bounce bounce!

Post  vgpaat Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:44 am

I can't believe Trampolining is a sport! This bouncing and tumbling activities is also part of the physical education program in the United States.

Anyone who have tried it? How was it? I hope I could try it to soon! Very Happy

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

Bounce bounce bounce! Empty Re: Bounce bounce bounce!

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 am

I got a trampoline in the backyard of my house. I jump on it occasionally for fun but nothing too major. I don't think I'll be winning any trophies if you get what I mean. But yes this is a rather odd sport, I wonder how many back flips a pro could do?
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:51 am

I used to have a trampoline until I was jumping on it one day and my right foot went straight through the mat. Hurt pretty bad, but I was getting pretty brave with it. I could do two front flips in the air and land on my feet and at around that time I finally built up the nerve to backflip, it doesn't feel natural for me, was pretty scary.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 pm

I have only gotten on a trampoline like a couple times...maybe 2 or 3 times. instead of spending all that money jumping on a trampoline, why not just jump on your bed? LOL..i mean seriously, when i was a kid i use to do flips on my bed and stuff..its the same thing

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Aran wrote:I have only gotten on a trampoline like a couple times...maybe 2 or 3 times. instead of spending all that money jumping on a trampoline, why not just jump on your bed? LOL..i mean seriously, when i was a kid i use to do flips on my bed and stuff..its the same thing
Well, not quite... I mean, clearly a trampoline is going to propel you a little higher. I'm not sure about the injury risks though, a bed may be a little safer. I do know they make trampolines with nets around them though, to prevent small children or anyone else from actually jumping directly off of the trampoline and injuring themselves.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum