Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who wants to break a bone???

4 posters

Go down

who wants to break a bone??? Empty who wants to break a bone???

Post  vgpaat Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:13 am

Oh I'm not referring to the contact sports like jujutsu, judo or aikido. I'm referring to the breakdancing! This is widely accepted as part of the dancesport. But how many bones will a breakdancer will disrupt before he turns to a pro?

Any idea? Very Happy

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

who wants to break a bone??? Empty Re: who wants to break a bone???

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:39 pm

hey dude, that's why its called break dance. :-)
But more than breaking the bones, the break dance affects the performer internally. Some of the people met up with heart problems which the doctor's blames for the sudden iterative or distinguished body movements

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm

I've had a friend since elementary school named Duran who can breakdance, he hasn't hurt himself still today. I don't know if I'd call this a sport over a social movement or hobby, but it's definitely interesting and does take some sort of athletic ability. You never see a dancer who is out of shape, so it makes sense.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:34 am

there was that kid who won britains got talent who is a breakdancer but who is only young and i remember reading that only soon after he won he was told by the doctor if he continues to dance then he will not be able to dance after 5 or 10 years... He had been dancing all his life and to hear that must have been horrible.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

who wants to break a bone??? Empty BreakDance

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Breakdance, does not mean breaking your bones or any other body part, while dancing.
It just symbolizes the Break in steps due to the sudden jerk and flexible movements by a dancer while dancing. The dancer breaks the steps, through jerking, flexing, rapidly moving and stopping his body parts.

Due to such movements and the pattern of the dance, such type of dance is called breakdance.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum