Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Batsman

+5
jawlk
Nostromo
evolva
ammarmemon
AeeyoU
9 posters

Go down

Best Batsman Empty Best Batsman

Post  AeeyoU Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Whose your best batsman and why??
AeeyoU
AeeyoU

Back to top Go down

Best Batsman Empty Re: Best Batsman

Post  AeeyoU Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:24 pm

well mine best batsman is Brain lara the greatest cricketer ever because even his team is losing he plays like a real sportsman and also mainly he had also set many records in cricket like most of the run in one inning of the test match !!
AeeyoU
AeeyoU

Back to top Go down

Post  ammarmemon Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:20 pm

My favourite batsman is Brian Charles Lara as he was one of the best batsman ever in the history of cricket.He was a marvellous player both in ODI's and Test circket.The biggest reason that why I like him is that he is the top scorer in test cricket which is 400 runs not out. Smile

ammarmemon

Back to top Go down

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:51 am

its no doubt Sachin tendulkar ,no need to provid reason , just name is enough

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostromo Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:14 am

Depends if you're talking past or present - In the modern day game there are many great players such as Lara (now retired I know), Tendulker, Ponting, even Pietersen, though he still has much to prove in my opinion.

However, if you're looking for the greatest batsmen ever, then look no further than Don Bradman. Four more funs and he would have ended up with an average of 100 over a career that spanned more than enough matches to distinguish him as one of the greatest cricketers who ever lived.

Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 am

I would have to say Jayawardene from Sri Lanka. He was runner-up for the best schoolboy cricketer award during the 1994 season and also did an amazing job when he broke a record in 1997 against India at Colombo. Jayawarden got the highest ever test score ever.

Last edited by jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:56 pm

My all time favorite is Sir Vivian Richards ... what a player he is, natural talent with always smile on his face. After that Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is my favorite because of his strong going performance and still desire to score runs.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Best Batsman Empty favorite batsman

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 pm

My personal best batsman is Sachin Tendulkar. because he is the backbone of cricket team.Many times he proved that he can save tyeam and also prove that he can led the team to victory.
Unfortunately he is not fit for captancy,he can make good decisions from his experience.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Sachin tendulkar, as I have posted elsewhere! He has class, elegance, substance and most of all, stamina. He has served Indian cricket faithfully for over 19 years now, and deserves to be mentioned in the list of truly great. Also, he holds the record for most runs in One Day and Test cricket, and has been the number one batsman for almost 5 years.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 pm

in my opinion the best batsman is brian lara as he is a stylish cricketer and the way he just play is amazing and i just love when he played a shot with front foot against a fast bowler its amazing
and also he has a record of highest run scorer in test match

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down