Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the best of summer 08?

+4
Craig
jawlk
BenJ
ast
8 posters

Go down

Which is the best of summer 08? Empty Which is the best of summer 08?

Post  ast Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 pm

For me is:The Dark Knight
This one great movie and the best in this summer.

ast

Back to top Go down

Which is the best of summer 08? Empty Re: Which is the best of summer 08?

Post  BenJ Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:44 pm

Think I'd have to agree - I've not been overly impressed by a lot of the releases this year, not that they've been bad films, just not that many were all that memorable. We had another typical Disney film in Wall-e, The X Files was, well, The X Files - Not a bad movie but unlikely to have really appealed to anyone but hardcore fans.

Maybe Mamma Mia was good - I couldn't tell you though, I didn't see it nor do I intend to... Razz

BenJ

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 am

I'm gonna have to go with Dark Knight. Holy crap batman I have never seen such an awesome super hero movie. This is the best batman film I have ever seen and Heath Ledgers performance as joker was unbelievable. I want to see the movie again!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am

I didn't see many movies yet this year, but I did manage to see Dark Knight. I'm not so much into the superhero movies, but Dark Knight was alright. I wouldn't have expected for people to be as into it as they were, nor would I have expected it'd be the best movie of this entire year.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:26 pm

hey, i wont lie this Dark knight things. But i thnk its a good entertainer in the movie. I like bat mans vehicle, the flying and smashing car. I like its model from the past movies itself. I like science fictions. And doesn't mummy 3 comes under summer releases?

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 pm

I watched Hancock, I pretty much predicted it, like I knew that one girl was either a "superhero" herself, or she was together with him at one point. And guess what? I was correct. Overall the movie was OKAY I guess, I mean, other than the easy to guess plot, the special effects used was pretty nice.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:02 pm

I think Forbidden Kingdom , new release of Indiana jones , Wanted , Iron Man , The Dark night , Mummy 3 all movie's are superb and outstanding & year 2008 is going very good for movies bcz 2008 provide better movies than 2007.

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:31 pm

The Dark Knight anyday! The movie had superb performances from the entire cast, topped by Heath Ledger as Joker. I've never seen such a mind blowing performance by a single actor, and he simply lifted the movie to great heights. Too bad he's passed away though Sad

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum