Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Chocolate Bar

+13
jawlk
JAysmine
evolva
ladycallie
BuckBuck
Sam Designs
Valcer
spurs@heart
artagnan1978
reloadit
Arctic
Saintjersey
Belso
17 posters

Go down

Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Favourite Chocolate Bar

Post  Belso Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:41 am

I ain't a fatty or anything but was just eating a snickers so thought i would do this post... so my fav would be snickers i think, although it does change! Im quite fond of double deckers! Everyone else...?
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate Bar

Post  Saintjersey Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 am

Has to be twix, closely followed by snickers.
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:47 am

Yorkie all the way......mmmmm.
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  reloadit Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:56 pm

CRUNCH!
I Have One In My Hand Now!
Favourite Chocolate Bar Crunch

YUMM!
reloadit
reloadit

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Belso wrote:I ain't a fatty or anything but was just eating a snickers so thought i would do this post... so my fav would be snickers i think, although it does change! Im quite fond of double deckers! Everyone else...?

A very inspired post Smile I have no particular favorite type of chocolate... I like all types of chocolate, all what tastes good Smile

I like almost the same way snickers or twix... most of the time it doesn't really matters!

I like Kit-Kat very much.. like the commercial: "Have a Break! Have a Kit-Kat!" That was a good one! I liked that a lot!
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:33 pm

I love most chocolate Razz Milka is stunningly delicious though the Austrian one is miles better than the German one! Lindt is gorgeous... Carte D'or elephants are delicious!!! For a bog standard chocky bar though... Yorkie!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:13 pm

This is what I call a pleasant topic... a topic about something that we all like... chocolate!

By the way... I am just wondering is there anybody on this globe who doesn't like chocolate?

Guess not... maybe... and just maybe... only those who had some bad, very bad experience regarding chocolate!

Chocolate is good! Tastes good! Not that good for your health, silhouette and teeth! But, what can I say? No pain, no gain SmileSmileSmile
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  Valcer Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Lion bars are really nice, but not that common anymore. Galaxy chocolate is very nice too... Don't like nuts, which rules out Snickers and ones like that. Also Mars bars are a bit 'heavy' if you know what I mean.

Valcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Well being allergic to nuts means I can't eat that many chocolate bars. But my favourite used to be galaxy, closely followed by dairy milk. The creaminess of a galaxy bar is lovely.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Well i love eating chocolate but i rarely do it. Too much calories in it. And all carbs. It simply does not feet my diet.

Anyways i love Milka. When i am off my diet i eat whole bars.

Last edited by BuckBuck on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Anything that is super dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is known for its antioxidants and iron content, plus it tastes amazing.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:08 am

artagnan1978 wrote:This is what I call a pleasant topic... a topic about something that we all like... chocolate!

By the way... I am just wondering is there anybody on this globe who doesn't like chocolate?

Guess not... maybe... and just maybe... only those who had some bad, very bad experience regarding chocolate!

Chocolate is good! Tastes good! Not that good for your health, silhouette and teeth! But, what can I say? No pain, no gain SmileSmileSmile

those who are determined to lose their weights dont like choclates i guess other than those all like them ,
my fav chocolate is Mars

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  JAysmine Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:23 am

Ever have a Leo bar? Those rock and so do M&Ms ... oooo I know the best candy is anything from a Belgian chocolate shop. They are famous for their lovely candy and I can't help myself when it comes to eating it!

JAysmine

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:09 am

I beleive my favorite chocolate bar would have to be a kudos snickers candy bar. Oh the caramel mixed with granola and chocolate! Yum! All this sweet talk about chocolates and the like has got me feinding for some candy shop treats!

Favourite Chocolate Bar Ca%20snickers%20kudos

Last edited by jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:41 pm

I don't really like anything too complex and crammed with nuts or nouget or anything like that, I'm a big fan of just the original Hershey's bar. If Hershey's was to disappear though, I'd probably be into Snickers or Three Muskateers, but not nearly as much as Hershey's. York peppermint patties, those aren't bad either.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:58 pm

They dont have any of these in sweden, but im gonna have to go with reeses pieces peanut butter cups. i use to ALWAYS eat that in america, it was like my favorite chocolate, and i kinda dont like chocolate at all. i also enjoyed the reeses cereal, that stuff was good aswell. too bad they dont have that in sweden either..its a shame that america has all the good food/snacks.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:32 pm

now a days i am so crazy about SNIkrzzzz or some time mars if 1st one is not available.but i think that i have gain my weight because of that type of food so now i am consontrating for losing my weight

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Favourite Chocolate Bar Empty Chocolate bar

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Cadbury's the best Indian chocolate selling brand, offers the best varieties of chocolate in India. I like cadbury's Dark Temptations, Rum Raisins and Fruit and Nut alot. I am not a crazy chocolate lover, but do really love the above mentioned chocolates and never miss a chance to buy one when I am in a store.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down